or Connect

Posts by DressedWell

Romney should look to the past for what works in the GOP, and what failed the GOP.   Bob Dole picked Kemp from New York. Doles strategy was get 33 NY electoral votes, but that didn't work. Why didn't the republicans turn out for the vote? What was Bob Dole missing that would have motivated the base to vote?   McCain picked a woman trying to get that demographic to vote for him. It didn't work.   My guess is both Dole and McCain only appealed to the fiscal...
I own 4 pairs of shoes right now and am buying another pair.   I have   AE Park Ave in black AE Verona loafers in black AE Lucca loafers in black AE Strand in walnut   I also have a pair of RL drivers I wear when I do not feel like wearing any of the above. These are the shoes I wear most of the time when driving to the grocery store, shopping, working around the house.   What shoes should I buy next? I am considering the AE McAllister wingtip. Is...
I had to google to learn what a Sikh is.   These are twins, and they have a future making films. I believe they are only 16 or 17 years old. She is super cute.  
Hello.   RL makes good polos if you don't want to care for them. They are durable.
 It would be worth it if the food tasted good!
I like Creed Aventus. It is overpriced but there is nothing like it.
Did he need to keep throwing punches after the guy was knocked out and on his back unable to defend himself?
What is a good grocery store coffee? I like darker roasts because they are sweet, and black without any cream or sugar. Any recommendations? I do not like folgers.
 They are feeling you out. They are trying to go as low as possible, just as you want to go as high as possible.   Do a little research. What is your experience worth? How much of a discount are you willing to give this company?
 Topys are another option.