or Connect

Posts by drlivingston

Back in the day, it was a big thing when your parents moved up from rotary phones to push-button phones. Since I haven't graduated to using adhesive labels, I am still using "rotary" labels.
What is this "profit" thing that you speak of?
I still use rotary labels...
Wanna make a few quick bucks before it goes haywire like Pampers, Eggos, and Twinkies? https://www.yahoo.com/food/stock-up-now-pumpkin-shortage-possible-for-113958614.html http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=pumpkin+pie+mix&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xlibbys+easy+pumpkin+pie+mix.TRS0&_nkw=libbys+easy+pumpkin+pie+mix&_sacat=0
Fucking Rendezvous is the bomb! I stayed across the bridge in West Memphis, AR, for a few weeks and ate at Rendezvous and Ruth's Chris more times that I care to remember. Thrifting in Memphis is an exercise in patience. You will cover MANY miles. It has been many moons since I have shopped there. I remember Amvets because I bought a shiiteload of ties there. They keep ties in the back room as well, so be really nice to the workers and they will let you search through them....
+1 Lowballs are just a routine part of doing business on eBay. You can't let them upset you. What's the point of that? If a lowball offer gets under your skin, I pray that you never work retail in a brick & mortar clothing store. You will be begging to only have to put up with lowball bids and watchers who never bid.
I can only relate my own experience. I shipped a package to mainland China. It was "lost" and I was out a mere $60. I then had a strange NAD case opened by a Chinese person that ended up being a nightmare. I immediately blocked the country (the only country that I have ever blocked). Anyway, I received a seemingly heartfelt request from a very nice Chinese person to be allowed to bid on a pair of shoes. Against my better judgment, I relented and allowed the bid. Yep, you...
Hey, @Fueco... What do you call this Patagonia reversible nylon / Sherpa thingy? Also, if the tag says F4, does that mean 2004?     That is not a stain on the front... it's just my sub-par lighting.  
My bad, Dalton...I have been trying to catch up on 250+ unread posts and 20+ unread messages. I just read about your impending nuptials. Congrats, bro! Welcome to the adventure.
A few decent finds... J Crew Ludlow Yorkshire Tweed by Moon sport coat 38S (2) Bean Norwegian sweaters (1-size Sven / 1-size Lars)   Play by Comme des Garcons (a throaty FU to the person who wrote their name of the tag)     JM Weston black loafers sz 8D (more like a 9 or 9.5) Ferragamo grain wingtips sz 9.5 NWOT Smathers & Branson needlepoint Alabama flag belt sz 36         And, for the oddball item... A NWT Hudson Bay Co. "CANADA" Olympic...