or Connect

Posts by vents

Selling those almost brand-new Rancourt Ranger Mocs. They've been kept in shoe tree ever since I got em. Those have been worn less than 5 times. It will come with everything which includes dust bags and the box.   Asking for $180 shipped, shoe tree will not be included unless you want to pay extra.   PM for more details.
Yeah I just realized it, my bad
Selling those almost brand-new Rancourt Ranger Mocs. They've been kept in shoe tree ever since I got em. Those have been worn less than 5 times. It will come with everything which includes dust bags and the box.   Asking for $180 shipped, shoe tree will not be included unless you want to pay extra.   PM for more details.
Those have been worn <10 times. Comes with original laces, extra laces, dust bag, and the box as well.   Asking for $215 shipped CONUS.
Just to clarify, the color is actually Navy.
ACNE Limited tee NWT size small, asking for $35 shipped.   If you would like more pictures please contact me.
I'm willing to buy $50 or $100 worth of credits from Bonobos.   Let me know your price and I'll get back to you ASAP.
Looking for outlier shorts navy, size 28 or 30. $75
If anyone got a pair of 30 slim dungaree let me know
Their sale is kinda weird. Says is final sale - 30% off from the price..then when I clicked the item it shows the full price instead of the discounted one. It only happens to some of the items though.