or Connect

Posts by RLandy

With FR shoes for men please buy one size smaller in the U.S.  I wear 10.5 US, 9.5 in FR.
Still for sale
drop
bump
bump
Ralph Lauren Belgrade Boots, size 10.5D.  These shoes are like new.   I wore these once for a few hours.  They are beautiful.   I don't get to wear these so they have to go.   RETAIL $750   Price Drop - $200

Thank you but I am looking for something a little sleeker.  Somewhere on this forum I saw a pair made by Fratelli Rossetti and Carmina.  They seemed to look very nice.
Thank you for replying to my post.  I am trying to get members to post pictures of loafers as I am in the market for a nice pair of penny loafers, mainly for wearing with jeans.   No, I am not trolling.  I figure the all photos of nice penny loafers could be in one place.   I started with the C&J Sydney but I think they might be a bit too pointy.
    I bought these a few weeks ago and the photo posted here is low quality and very deceiving. The shoe looks much much better in person and is basically the antibes. My question is, is this OK to wear with jeans?