or Connect

Posts by Bagel

Hello Tailors!   I had these suits made a year ago and two years ago respectively. They're going to be getting a lot of use in the near future, so I was wondering if I need to get them altered at all. I think the button point is a little high on both of them, but I guess that isn't really fixable. Are the sleeves too long on the navy one? Are they generally acceptable in terms of fit?   Thanks for your help.     Navy           Navy...
Hi, I recently decided it was time to start caring about what I wear. I've already lurked a while and picked up a lot of advice from the primers and archives. Thanks.
    I spent 2 years in China after graduating from college in 2009 and thoroughly enjoyed living there. There are a lot of things to enjoy about China other than its facilitation of alcoholism and lechery. It seems a lot of people don't like China or Chinese people though (it's all a matter of opinion). The problem is that while the people who don't like China but don't have major character flaws just leave China, the people who hate China but love...