or Connect

Posts by DePakkenKoning

Various sizes and fabrics, keep watching this thread!     For any questions, contact us.   Shipping with tracking can be insured up to $7200.   For shipping outside of US Please contact me, for shipping inside of EU 21% VAT will be charged, please contact me.   Kind Regards,   De PakkenKoning   For Sale: Brioni Suit - MidBlue / Light blue stripe - 55% Silk   New With Tags this Brioni Suit in Size 56L/46L    Normal Store Price: 3500...
For Sale: Brioni Suit - MidBlue / Light blue stripe - 55% Silk   New With Tags this Brioni Suit in Size 56L/46L    Normal Store Price: 3500 euros = 4575 US Dollars   a to Barneys" - published in GQ magazine. General Info Condition: New With Tags US Size: 46...
I am updating this page every time I have new photos. I have a very large assortment of Ties and Bow Ties ( around 200-300 Ties and bow ties from; Brioni, Kiton, italo ferretti, versace and many more labels ).   also check out my personal album for brioni and kiton coats, jackets and suits ( more are coming! ).   For more photos please PM ( I have up till 12 photos/Tie )   For Package Deals please contact me!   Payment only via Paypal.   For Sale:...
anyone know if they are going to make the bird's nest snap case for iPhone 5?
Really Awesome look! I love the Three-Piece safari Look!   do you deliberately wear your jackets at this length? I would wear them a bit less long. 
  DId you already send him the invoice? otherwise you could just increase the shipping.
For Sale: Brioni Tie Sets:   119 USD a Piece                                         Combination discount possible!   http://www.ebay.com/sch/pakkenkoningthehague/m.html?hash=item1e70e38ad5&item=130742979285&pt=US_Mens_Ties&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562
These Stunning 100% Silk Brioni Bow Tie + Pocket Squares   Original in Brioni box NWT:               For Only 119 USD a Wonderful Original NWT Brioni Bow Tie set can be yours.   Buy at ( Or PM...
I cannot call US costumer service because I'm located in the Netherlands. I can only Email my question and the response time is really slow. any tips?
these are the ones! I love them, the fit is perfect.