or Connect

Posts by atomicranch

Holy crap, that's some great looking stuff! It's definitely speaking to me more than EG's collection this season.
What job? I got laid off this week along with 20% of the rest of my company. Times is tough.
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnyscans @ Atomicranch, can you give me a day or two and I'll let you know about that reservation? We should know what we're doing by then and if we decide to go to CityZen i'll let you know asap. Sure, though I need to cancel 3 days in advance to avoid getting charged. It's a fixed-price menu, by the way. If I remember correctly, it's $150/pp.
To the OP (or anyone else), I have a reservation at CityZen that I'm not going to use. Send me a PM if you'd like it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fallen Angels can anyone confirm whether the andover jacket runs small again this season? thx I tried it on the other day, and I would say it runs slightly small. I wear a M in almost all EG shirts, and go between a M and L in EG outerwear. The L Andover fit me, the M was too small.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro KEVIN are you serious! Your look was right on. Plus no one in this business is more honest than I am when it comes to telling wheater a piece or look ,looks go on. Just joking, Mauro. You are a stand-up guy and I think everyone in the forum knows it.
Quote: Originally Posted by timpoblete Here's a pic of some guy wearing a FW08 EG scarf: http://farinellis.blogspot.com/2009/...-of-style.html Yeah, that guy looks pretty familiar! Not sure if Mauro really liked my fit, or if he was just trying to get me to buy stuff by putting me on his blog.
Quote: Originally Posted by Proceed that cream workshirt is a must! I'm totally digging that one as well.
I just got back from Farinellis and and saw the EG they got in today. From what I remember, he had: Ground jacket navy Andover jacket khaki Workshirt dark blue chambray 19th cent BD white Western shirt blue chambray Floral print shirt - camp shirt, I think Mauro said pics will be on the blog shortly. I tried on the Andover. The fit seems to be improved over past years. Not quite as boxy. I almost picked one up but I already have a khaki Bedford.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro ^^ no but i can get them for you. Engineered Garments has arrived!!!!!! I will post pics today! Nice! See y'all in about an hour...