or Connect

Posts by atomicranch

Quote: Originally Posted by swift. Can i get a close up pic of the boo shirt detail? And whats the length? Put me in first, pretty sure i'll take just want to see the checkered pattern. I'll do a close-up photo tomorrow morning.
Quote: Originally Posted by jevum Is the R&B jacket lined, or is it more of a sweater? And how used is it? It's a true jacket - it's lined. I've had it for about 2 years, worn about 10-15 times. No flaws that I can see...
Quote: Originally Posted by zissou I'd say Bedford, Baker, Andover? But, I think it mostly depends on how you wear them. Sounds right to me....
Clearing out some great stuff. Shipping in US included in all prices. 1) Engineered Garments field shirt jacket in Khaki, size L. Worn exactly once. $90 shipped. SALE PENDING Shoulder: 20" Pit-to-pit: 23" Sleeve: 25" 2) Engineered Garments banded-collar shirt, size M. In as-new condition, worn a handful of times. $SOLD. Shoulder: 18.5" Pit-to-pit: 21.5" Sleeve: 26" 3) Rag & Bone grey wool Work Jacket, size L. SOLD. 4) 5EP LDB Raw, tagged 32/32. These have been...
For sale: A brand new, never worn pair of Red Wing Gentlemen Traveler boots in black, size 10D. Comes in original box. $SOLD shipped in the US. I bought these about 6 months ago, and they've been sitting in the box ever since. I never tried them on. These run 1/2 size big. The reputation of these boots is well known on the boards, so I won't go into it here. Selling only because I already have a pair in black cherry.
Still for sale.
Quote: Originally Posted by hejfina NEW ENGINEERED GARMENTS FW09 is here!!!! We just received a shipment. Stay tuned. Good news, but my wallet isn't ready for Fall yet....
May be out of your price range, but I use a small Filson duffle as my gym bag (and for lots of other things). Love it. It's available from SF affiliate Crane's: http://www.cranes-country-store.com/...cat=286&page=1
So mad that I missed out on those whiskey Indys. Absolutely beautiful.
I'm friends with the owner of the Big Hunt. I was talking to him the other day and he said the Real World producers asked him for permission to film there. He hadn't decided whether to give it, but he was leaning against...