or Connect

Posts by atomicranch

Crockett and Jones for Polo Ralph Lauren Suede Chukkas, size 10.5D. In as-new condition: These have been worn out of the house only once, and show essentially no wear on the soles. Shoes show Crockett & Jones "Bench made in England label". Perfect for Fall! Free USPS Priority shipping included in the US. Also available to ship internationally for a fee.
Quote: Originally Posted by makewayhomer I think they sent me the wrong size? Email and Box says 10, but the inside is marked 10.5 I think? can anyone confirm? 10 is the size, 5 is the width.
More sizing info: Got my brogues in nut brown today. I have a pair of Stows size 9.5UK, and ordered the brogues in the same size, but they are a bit snug. I'm thinking a 10UK will be a better fit. I wear a 10.5US in all my AEs and a 10 in the Alden Barrie last. Just ordered a size 10 pair and will keep whichever fits best.
Just bought a pair of the brogues in nut brown. Already have a pair of Stows or I'd jump all over that one as well. Quite a nice deal. Pondering whether to also get a pair of the black captoes. For those asking for sizing advice: I wear 10.5D in all my AEs and my Stows are 9.5.
20% off Red Wing at Cultizm. Once you subtract the 20% for VAT for customers outside Europe, prices are quite good: Today we'd like to inform you about our 2nd "Surprising December" weekend special. It's time for RED WING. Take your 20% advantage on the whole Red Wing collection only this weekend.
Quote: Originally Posted by itsjustadrian Just a quick question, I bought a Navy Cotton Bedford jacket from F/W 2009 in a size large and it fits perfectly. What would my size be in EG shirts and other jackets? A medium? I had read somewhere earlier that the Bedford runs a bit smaller in comparison to everything else. Just about all my EG shirts are medium, and my outerwear is about 50% large and 50% medium. So, I would say for most shirts...
Quote: Originally Posted by cclamo If you add it to your cart, it will show the reduced price. Looks like they are out of stock of the bag now. I added it to my cart, but when I went to check out it said that they are out of stock. Too bad, would have bought one.
[quote=Arizor;3021283]Got the shawl cardigan in grey herringbone today. Not sure whether I like the fit, what do you guys think? Sorry for grainy images, iPhone is all I've got. /QUOTE] A touch big in the shoulders, IMO, but not too bad. Have you tried sizing down one?
Quote: Originally Posted by Arizor Ok chaps, I can't decide, which one? Also what is the sizing like, if I'm a 42 chest will I need a L or XL? You should be a large. Color is personal, but I like the blue much better, FWIW.
Great work, Pete! And looking good...