or Connect

Posts by Kee Sang Hong

Waist suppression on a jacket with patch pockets ?   HI. First time post. I guess this would be a question for tailors on the forum.   Just received a Brooks Brothers Black Fleece "Flannel Patch Pocket Jacket" as a gift. Shoulder and length of suit seem to fit fine - will need to have sleeves shortened. I would prefer to have a bit more waist suppression, though.   The patch pockets lie over the side seams. My question is - from a tailoring point of view, is it...
HI. First time post. I guess this would be a question for tailors on the forum.   Just received a Brooks Brothers Black Fleece "Flannel Patch Pocket Jacket" as a gift. Shoulder and length of suit seem to fit fine - will need to have sleeves shortened.   I would prefer to have a bit more waist suppression, though. The patch pockets lie over the side seams. My question is - from a tailoring point of view, is it possible to achieve waist suppression in a case like...
Hi, a newbie here hoping for advice. I recently moved to the Gold Coast, and have some used sports jackets(hand-me-downs from a cousin) that I've been meaning to get altered. My cousin and I being of similar build, they fit reasonably well, but would like to get them taken to a tailor or an alteration place to tweak the fit and shorten the sleeves. Any place you can recommend? I would be willing to try places in Brisbane if there's no place the more experienced...