or Connect

Posts by Nguyenning

meh i don't plan on ever buttoning it. this $100 suit is for nights like tonight where you're just in it to get shi* faced
$100 suit, spent $50 on slimming and hemming the pants and tapering the jacket. Ignore the short tie and wrinkled shirt, I was in a rush :) My pants also got caught on my socks, hence the crunching near my ankles... and should've pulled the sleeves out a little on first pic, so it didn't make the jacket sleeves look so long. Oh well, pics attached anyway.   All in all, I'm pretty satisfied. Obviously, the shoulders could use some work IMO but for a $100 suit, not...
Yeah... I was not impressed with the pics from Blazer Arqhitect haha   I was able to come across a guy who has made custom suits and shirts for reasonable prices in Singapore. Probably not Super 130s/150s Wool/Cashmere or anything but he is in the $400 Singapore Dollars range for a full suit. Apparently he's graduated from a fashion institute and is now working as a stylist (hence, his own female lvm-label fashion label)   A few pics I pulled from another forum....
  I kind of figured so.... I did come across this Blazer Arqhitect who was very responsive to my e-mails but can't seem to find many reviews online. Same with Max Mahon.. but have mixed feelings about him since he does so much online soliciting on forums it seems.
Oh, and also Blazer Arqhitect
I'll be in singapore from Feb 7 - 18th and plan on getting a suit made. Figured I'd give this post a little bit of a bump...     I've come across these suggestions from internet searches: Iris Dylan & Son Maharajas Justmens Eurobest Jacks Custom Tailor Mohans Custom Tailors A&P Custom Tailors Mode & Creation   I plan on doing a bit more research on all of these. Iris will be on vacation when I'm there, so that's a bummer....
I'll be in singapore from Feb 7 - 18th and plan on getting a suit made.   I've come across these suggestions from internet searches: Iris Dylan & Son Maharajas Justmens Eurobest Jacks Custom Tailor Mohans Custom Tailors A&P Custom Tailors Mode & Creation   I plan on doing a bit more research on all of these. Iris will be on vacation when I'm there, so that's a bummer. I've heard a lot of good things about Anthony Tan at Mode...
Well, the first tailor didn't do anything towards reconstructing the shoulder... so I wasn't expecting much from him anyway (he just tried to trim both down)   Taking it to get reconstructed this week and hoping it fixes it. Agreed with the above poster, I really like the fit of the suit other than this one glaring issue. The length and overall tapered fit are perfect.

The last 2 pics are the ones after one tailor tried just trimming the shoulders (it obviously did nothing...) So, we're taking it to an Italian tailor to reconstruct the shoulder on Monday. Here's a few more pics of how the suit looks currently as well (sorry, no idea why some are rotated). I don't really mind anything but the left shoulder to be honest. I mean is this a me issue? Meaning, do I just have really uneven shoulders? Or do you think this was a measurement...