or Connect

Posts by PhiloVance

More closet cleaning - Hilditch & Key, T&A, Asprey shirts in size 16; BB OBD in size 16.5, Made In USA; PRL and Paul Stuart jackets in 42R and 44R, respectively; and shell cordovan split toe loafers from Carmina: http://www.ebay.com/sch/dittycom/m.html?item=301739777834&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
I went for the brown (B10) with wide width and regular length. Can't wait to get it :-)
Thank you Cleav - hope all is well! I think I owe you some pictures of a Dunhill DB that I had some work done on - a few more weeks and it will be just the right weather for a heavy flannel pinstriped DB
That's an interesting question. I don't necessarily pattern an outfit after something that I saw in a Lawrence Fellows drawing, but on the other hand many issues include fabric/patterns carousels that are definitely interesting and can give you ideas on pattern matching (the carousel will have a suit fabric at the center; if you select a certain shirt fabric, the carousel has corresponding tie and hosiery selections). From a historical perspective, I think the books are...
Yep, cloud antique. I had seen it before at Saks but it seemed to have a sparkly aspect to it which did not leave a good impression in my mind. But this pair had more of a boned, antique color which is really something to see.
Thanks - it's dark oak but a touch darker than most of my other EGs in that color - similar to the dark oak shannons that ironist posted pics of a while back. Definitely darker than the Chelseas in dark oak that I purchased (at far right).
I've been working on my collection of these:
Not exactly menswear, but I purchased a few of these recently:
Been awhile since I've posted/purchased, but just got in these in from Norhampton last week:
Going through a closet-cleaning and posted some items on eBay - all prices are negotiable so drop me a PM if you see anything you like. Items include Carmina shell cordovan split toe loafers, shirts from Turnbull & Asser and Brioni, Lobb boat shoes, old EG Cadogans, PRL Made in Italy and Paul Stuart Made in USA wool jackets for fall: http://www.ebay.com/sch/dittycom/m.html?item=301734591232&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562