or Connect

Posts by PhiloVance

Come on, show us your soles
^^^Gotcha! I feel for my sasquatchian and elven-footed friends
Ugh - you guys are killing me with these but I don't think I can justify another pair of Falkirk's in another shade of tan (I never thought I'd say those words) at the moment.Also, I'm a bit confused by this process. Why would you need another group order - isn't this model currently available from skoak in various sizes?
^^^Thank you both! Cleav, great tumblr by the way! I didn't know that was you. A good source of inspiration when it comes to putting an outfit together
^^^^Hey! I'll try to post some pics soon here or at An Uptown Dandy
Much as it pains me to say this, I am probably too tapped out at the moment to consider these (I'll probably regret asking this, but what is 6400 SEK come to in USD?). I"ve been finding some real gems in the secondary markets lately: EG for RLPL Carter: Foster & Son Bespoke - the Thomas brogue:
^^^I just took a look - those are gorgeous. the natural sole edge looks great too. I wish you hadn't directed me to that site
This could be good but has anyone been to a brioni sample sale before? http://uptowndandy.blogspot.com/2014/10/brioni-sample-sale.html
^^^^ Sounds nice! I've never seen the Falkirk in Edwardian, but I'm sure it would be lovely. I can, however, vouch for the 82, which I think is a much better choice than the bulbous 202 (unless you go with a narrower width).
Picked these up for a song online - the thomas brogue, bespoke foster and son shoes. unworn with some great details more importantly, they fit pretty damn well.