or Connect

Posts by Bbombers85

Picked up my AoM (Sold out on preorder) Cigar LWBs today. Pair came out great. Cigar is on the dark side, but I don't mind it as all my dark cigar shoes have lightened up with wear. Essentially, incentive for more wear. There is still NO update on Ravello. Alden still doesn't have the leather to even confirm any orders.
 Alden DC does not do size runs. Kathy submits orders for 2-3 shoes at a time, based on her wait lists, to ensure quicker turnaround. 
 Yes. About 4 months ago. Only offered to those who's Ravello and Cigar orders from 2014 had a snafu. 
I see Alden DC got a batch of cigar LWBs. Any word on AOM's batch?
  Hmm..you might be right. Considering Alden is/will be soon on two week holiday the early 2016 window is looking more and more likely. I'm more concerned about getting my Leffot greenwich boots before winter anyway than the tankers.
 The Context preorder was submitted 2 months ago. Looking at an early 2016 delivery last I'd heard.
Alden x Leffot King LWB
Agreed! Loved your WTB rainbow yesterday. The patina on the cigars was the best of the bunch IMO.
Those Color 2 LWBs are now at $1,255 with 4 hours to spare.
 Those are beautiful. Ravello feels like unicorn of late. Hope we see some fresh Ravello some time this year.