or Connect

Posts by Bbombers85

No longer an Alden virgin. Just purchased my first pair. #8 chukkas in 10D. Is a heel slip initially normal? It feels snug until I walk and feel a slight heel slip. There wasn't a smaller size available for me to try on. I felt I could make it work with a heel pad or something. Am able to return, if anything. Thanks in advance
Just pre-ordered these shell's from Leffot. Probably a Feb 2014 ship date (at least that's what I'm guess-timating). Almost sold out on their site and luckily they had my size (10D).  
Picked up this vintage tweed tie for $115
Well the gravy train is over. Alden's are now excluded. Till next time!
I got in an order for the alden indy 405 in 10 and 9.5 before they all sold out. I'll obviously be returning the one that doesn't fit.
40% off sale items going on in store at the moment. Copped a couple of Thomas Mason ludlow shirts at $60 per. Also, INSTYLE25 gives you 25% off anything on their site. Even aldens and ludlows. Got a Drake's tweed tie using it.
I ended up returning it. I found the fabric to be too heavy and itchy. I've another tweed coat from Abraham Moon (The Colburn), and the fabric is much softer and drapes clean.On the other hand the chambray ludlow shirt is nice!
It would be great, but I doubt we ever see it. There's a similar 3 roll 2 suit for $450 + $228. I just wanted this jacket. I also ordered the Ludlow Chambray shirt, but I think i'll return that. Looked cool initially, but I've cooled on it myself since.
  Welp. I jumped on it too and it's showing ready to ship. Yours probably is as well. Well played, J. Crew. Well played. All my waitlisted items are now ready to ship.
I'm a fan of this Ludlow Coat. Thinking of picking it up as its 25% off eligible.