or Connect

Posts by Bbombers85

I doubt it. There is literally 1 pair left and I had the cap toe on pre-order for this week and it's been pushed back to 2/2014. My indy boot has been pushed back to 1/2014. I think Alden x J. Crew is experiencing production delays on their more sought after pairs.
 I think Leffots places an order and Alden confirms how many pairs they may make of the style. Leffots then breaks it down into sizes to offer. Therefore, the allotment is a finite number. EDIT: Or they place an order with a certain number of sizes. Alden then probably counters with what they may actually produce, which is what Leffots then presells.
 I just placed a pre-order for #1 in 10D. They will be my 3rd pair of Aldens. Currently own #8 Chukka and have a pre-order on 403s from J. Crew I was able to use a 25% off promo on.
Bought a massage sole and put it in. Fits like a glove.
Thank you..! They are doubleLeather on barrie last. I usually wear 10.5. The widest part ends up where it should and the D width is perfect for my foot. It's more the slip that's an issue at the heel and looks funny when I walk. I didn't want to not buy them and regret it later since #8 is currently in short supply in my size. I think some Dr scholl's inserts should solve the issue though. Gonna go buy those. Will report back.
No longer an Alden virgin. Just purchased my first pair. #8 chukkas in 10D. Is a heel slip initially normal? It feels snug until I walk and feel a slight heel slip. There wasn't a smaller size available for me to try on. I felt I could make it work with a heel pad or something. Am able to return, if anything. Thanks in advance
Just pre-ordered these shell's from Leffot. Probably a Feb 2014 ship date (at least that's what I'm guess-timating). Almost sold out on their site and luckily they had my size (10D).  
Picked up this vintage tweed tie for $115
Well the gravy train is over. Alden's are now excluded. Till next time!
I got in an order for the alden indy 405 in 10 and 9.5 before they all sold out. I'll obviously be returning the one that doesn't fit.