or Connect

Posts by Bbombers85

More blacklisting than tracking them down.
I'm half tempted to forward the listing to Alden madison since they could probably figure out based on the size who it is. Hopefully they avoid selling exotics to this guy and sell to people who actually will use the pair. Not sure if that's likely though.
 WOW. If that's the going rate, I'm selling mine at 10% off - $2610! (joking)
No spoiler here. Those shoes. It's not even fair. They're what Harrison Ford wearing his 405s makes 3 hour movies looking for.
I've been wearing my pair for over 3 months now. It's a very comfortable shoe. My only issue is the sole, which is overly glossed and takes a while to break in. It's extremely slippery at first to the point where I'd suggest roughening it pre-wear.
Favorite that I OWN: Whiskey Wingtip boot (Cigar Indy's a close second)   Favorite that I DONT OWN (want, but will probably never get): Color 4 Wingtip Boot   Favorite that I DONT OWN (want and may get at some point): Ravello Wingtip Boot.
Fantastic! Those boots sure did come out great!
Nice! I'm hoping to get my pair from AoM at some point in the future. Fingers crossed on some Ravello shell being delivered to Alden.
J. Crew Indy's for a rainy NYC day
I've purchased a few items through SF and even a pair of rare Alden's from a fellow forum member here. That being said, its always good to be cautious. I recommend going through Paypal and sending the money as goods with an exact description of what the goods are. There's a fee associated which the seller may pass on (2.9% or so), but look at it as an insurance policy. Furthermore, have the seller invoice you in that way. Check if he's a verified seller, etc.