or Connect

Posts by Bbombers85

Awful, IMO.
I got their most recent Ravello cap toe and that has a flat welt as well. I find the fit to be on par with a storm welt. Could be due to my barrie lasted shoes all having storm and my one grant last is flat.
Man I want these, but my wallet's been hit hard on Aldens this spring - 4 pairs, 2 preorders and counting. If still available come August/September, I might reconsider. They're my size on the money and look phenomenal.
 (heart racing) 
 Wow. They look whiskey to me. Have they lightened considerably with wear?
Are there any ruby shell cordovan MTO in the works? I'd forego buying another pair for a long time if I could get a boot in that.
 Agreed. I think Ravello LWBs are the one pair I will ultimately buy 2-3 of. One to wear, one to brass up and one to wear on days the other two are resting and/or shade difference.
One size too big for me, but this is THE best. Brassvello.
 Glad it worked out! Great boot - I wish my AoM boot was all eyelet, but I'm still glad to have a pair.
Agreed. I like the darker tips on them.I don't think I'll ever do this - rather let the shoe take its natural course - but generally, the red hue of the dye is the first to disappear.https://theagatineeyelet.wordpress.com/2010/09/28/color-8/