or Connect

Posts by Bbombers85

ame back.[/quote]I've had similar experiences, but also much better ones. They sell great shoes, but are hit or miss on customer relations unless you're one of their heavy hitting customers who goes to trunk shows, makes purchases often, etc.
FYI - J. Crew has a great Collab hat with Ebbets on sale using Harris Tweed. Bought a cap and it's great!   https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/JCrewingoodcompany/EbbetsFieldflannels/PRD~B6552/B6552.jsp?Nbrd=J&Nloc=en_US&Nrpp=48&Npge=1&Ntrm=harris&isSaleItem=false&color_name=TWEED%20BROOKLYN%20EAGLES&isFromSearch=true&isNewSearch=true&hash=row1
Anyone have any tips on protecting the inner lining of Aldens? Products, frequency of use and so forth? Much appreciated in advance.
I had the same issue with my indys from J. Crew. They took them back (after a year and bunch of wears). They sent me another pair with a bunch of loose grain creasing, which I wore a few times and got sick of looking at and sent back. They finally sent me a pair which I am happy with. When my first pair had the same issue as yours, I wasn't quite sure what to make of it. I was bummed because that pair had the best leather consistency and least creasing of the three. I...
Hope I don't get pulled over for Aldening while Driving. Indy Boots kinda weather here in NYC.
I size depending on the last, not leather.
Has anyone gotten any of the Alden of Madison pre-orders from June fulfilled yet? It seems Alden SF, AoC and and Alden DC all have gotten their Ravello LWBs, but AoM is still lagging?
Sadly, they were only about 5 wears in. Replacement pair from my previous J crew indy boots with a faulty welt. I ordered a replacement pair - I'm surprised they've been willing to take back two used pairs, but kudos to their top notch customer service. If I get another faulty pair, I may have to forego J. Crew, however.
Anyone think this is an issue with my Indy boots? J. Crew is willing to accept a return on them if I'm not happy and/or an exchange. However, I like the worn in look so long it's not a defect/structural issue that'll affect the longevity of the booth. Thanks in advance for any feedback. Darn QC and improper clicking!    
Congratulations! Beautiful family and home!