Posts by Bbombers85

Price drop! $900 if purchased with Navals
Price drop!
If anyone purchased these with the Naval boots, both may be had for the bargain price of $1000.
Price drop!
Up for sale is a pair of Alden cigar shell cordovan plain toe bluchers. Shoes are in excellent condition outside of the heel dove needing replacement, which is easily and cheaply done by a reputable cobbler. Barrie Last 10D Double leather sole Cigar shell cordovan Please is negotiable so please message me with your offer. Local meet up in New York City or Long Island only. Edit 2/20/17: $600 (Price Drop) Edit 2/26/17: $500 (Price Drop) Edit 3/1/17: $450 (Price...
 I've been purging recently to get down to 8-10 core pairs I wear often and don't sit. I hoarded rare shell that never saw the light of day and I just didn't see a point in doing that any longer. Don't feel sad - shoes deserve feet! 
TANKER SOLD
SOLD
Used pair of Alden ravello captoe boots purchased Fromm alden DC: Size: 10.5 Last: Grant Sole: Commando Comes with original dust bags and box. Any questions, please ask. Would consider discounted price if purchase with any of my other pairs for sale (Color 8 Tanker and color 8 naval boot) http://www.styleforum.net/t/536276/alden-leffot-context-naval-tanker-boots-10d-color-8-shell-cordovan EDIT: sorry for being unclear to those who have messaged.. Local meet up in NYC.
Price drop! NYC Meetup can get a further discount to $600 a pair.