or Connect

Posts by Bbombers85

SOLD
Up for sale is a pair of LWB I have a difficult time parting with, but know they deserve a home where they will be well worn. Due to the value of the item, I'm not comfortable shipping them and would prefer a local meetup in New York City.   Make: Alden Style: Longwing Blucher Size: 10D (Barrie Last) Sole: Double leather; antique edge Leather: Shell Cordovan (Cigar)   Additional information and photos available upon request. Unworn and in pristine condition with...
Alden x Leffot tobacco chamois LWB maiden voyage.
Was that even on sale or was it a friend's and family thing?
As I venture away from boots and more towards bluchers as a general style change, these beauties came in from Leffot today.
SOLD! (Both pairs)
Both pairs are tentatively sold. Will update if the sale falls through.
Up for sale are a couple of boots I have a difficult time parting with, but know they deserve a home where they will be well worn. Due to the value of the item, I'm not comfortable shipping them and would prefer a local meetup in New York City. 1. Alden Whiskey wingtip boot: size 10D, Barrie last. Commandos sole. Purchased from Alden Madison. 2. Alden Cigar Indy boot: size 10D,Barrie last. Commando sole. Purchased from Leffot Additional information and photos available...
 Wow. This is my grail.
My thoughts exactly!