or Connect

Posts by Bbombers85

I would get on their email list. They'll contact you and for exotics request you email them interest first before THEY call you. I've had good experiences with them in the past doing this.
Nice email from AoM and their delayed Ravello shoes. Offering all who preordered a 15% discount on their next order due to the delay. However, there seems to be no timetable for delivery. I'm gonna stick with it. It seems Ravello in general is in shortage, but Cigar is coming in strong soon.
Your Chukkas are in exceptional shape. My pair has more rolls than a bakery.
If those are 10D, that was me. Any time! I couldn't justify those and the AoM Whiskey wingtip boots to the wife at the same time even though one was paid for months ago.I've returned Indy boots to J crew twice after multiple wears and gotten a new pair overnighted to me due to QC issues that have arisen. The one thing I will credit them for is other retailers may give you hard time if they're worn. I'd get in touch with their customer service. They're extremely customer...
You will end up paying anywhere from $100-$200 more for a makeup. I paid about $150 extra for a cigar PTB. Probably should've waited for a USA retailer
Might've been mentioned already, but got a nice email back from Context. Looking forward to their follow-up. It is our intention to order this batch of Tankers with antique edge. We appreciate your concern, and because of the number of emails inquiring about the edge color we have reached out to Alden directly for confirmation. We will follow up with you immediately upon hearing back from them.
I'm waiting for Cigar LWBs as well and heard from Kathy they are months away due to the color being in very short supply (relatively speaking to exotics). They were originally meant to arrive a month ago.Bought a pair of Cigar PTB from Wayne in Hong Kong in the mean time. Waiting for those to arrive along with Ravello LWB from AoM.
Found an old shot:
My first Alden's were color 8 Chukkas. Can't go wrong. Definitely one to try on though as the fit isn't an exact science IMO.
Anyone here ever deal with Wayne from Hong Kong? The one with a big IG following. I'm buying a pair of cigar PTB from him. Any feedback?