or Connect

Posts by Bbombers85

FYI - J. Crew has a great Collab hat with Ebbets on sale using Harris Tweed. Bought a cap and it's great!   https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/JCrewingoodcompany/EbbetsFieldflannels/PRD~B6552/B6552.jsp?Nbrd=J&Nloc=en_US&Nrpp=48&Npge=1&Ntrm=harris&isSaleItem=false&color_name=TWEED%20BROOKLYN%20EAGLES&isFromSearch=true&isNewSearch=true&hash=row1
Anyone have any tips on protecting the inner lining of Aldens? Products, frequency of use and so forth? Much appreciated in advance.
I had the same issue with my indys from J. Crew. They took them back (after a year and bunch of wears). They sent me another pair with a bunch of loose grain creasing, which I wore a few times and got sick of looking at and sent back. They finally sent me a pair which I am happy with. When my first pair had the same issue as yours, I wasn't quite sure what to make of it. I was bummed because that pair had the best leather consistency and least creasing of the three. I...
Hope I don't get pulled over for Aldening while Driving. Indy Boots kinda weather here in NYC.
I size depending on the last, not leather.
Has anyone gotten any of the Alden of Madison pre-orders from June fulfilled yet? It seems Alden SF, AoC and and Alden DC all have gotten their Ravello LWBs, but AoM is still lagging?
Sadly, they were only about 5 wears in. Replacement pair from my previous J crew indy boots with a faulty welt. I ordered a replacement pair - I'm surprised they've been willing to take back two used pairs, but kudos to their top notch customer service. If I get another faulty pair, I may have to forego J. Crew, however.
Anyone think this is an issue with my Indy boots? J. Crew is willing to accept a return on them if I'm not happy and/or an exchange. However, I like the worn in look so long it's not a defect/structural issue that'll affect the longevity of the booth. Thanks in advance for any feedback. Darn QC and improper clicking!    
Congratulations! Beautiful family and home!
They're a bit overboard with their New Balance. Even J. Crew has taken a huge liking to them recently with collaborations not the mention the constant price increases of NB shoes. Hopefully LS gets some good Alden makes next year.