or Connect

Posts by Bbombers85

Congratulations! Beautiful family and home!
They're a bit overboard with their New Balance. Even J. Crew has taken a huge liking to them recently with collaborations not the mention the constant price increases of NB shoes. Hopefully LS gets some good Alden makes next year.
I bought this Drake's tie off them a couple of weeks ago and it's an awesome tie. I've noticed it's disappeared off it's site for some reason. If you get a chance, I highly recommend it. Qualifies for free shipping so worst case, return it. Great fabric.  
I thought they may have been, but the color has a bit of orange to it. Almost Ravello, but darker than Ravello.
It's probably been said plenty, but those boots in your profile photo  . Are those Color 4 WT?
For anyone serious about a Whiskey wingtip boot, head over to the C&J forum. There's an MTO happening without the commando sole.
Congratulations. Beautiful shade. Are these from Alden SF/ AOC or DC?
That's funny. The lady, Chi or whatever her name is, over there told me there are no lists and they don't do exotic shells.
It was. Only 4 cigar Chukkas and at most 8-12 each of the other two makes.Leffot does the same thing. Most stuff is offered up on their site (I like their 20% upfront policy as opposed to AOM 100%), but there are certain makeups that go to their regulars - most of whom are heavy hitting clientele. Guys who drop $10K+ a year on shoes and/or go to trunk shows and order, etc. there's nothing wrong with it. Their consistent base should have that access. Not justifying AOM...
I personally don't think it'll be that bad, but to each their own. Here's an example of a tanker to get an idea. Just looking at it and imagining it being a wingtip is getting me antsy for 10 months from now.