or Connect

Posts by Bbombers85

I was contacted and confirmed I'm in, but was also never followed up on the $100. They were meant to call me since I didn't want to send CC info via Email.
I had this issue with my color 8 chukka a and cigar PTB. It went away after a few wears and break-in. That being said, you should make your own determination if your shoe is simply too tight.
If you're clearing out, would love to hear what's up for sale!Straps to a bag. Will keep you posted. I'm all about wearing my sneakers and Alden's. However, there is one pair of sneakers I don't know if I'll ever wear - my Air Jordan 1 Jeters.
I'm one of the lucky ones to have the same size as @MrDV. He's helped me out on one pair. 10D 🍺
I still keep them all in boxes outside of when they're in rotation. They get shifted to the closet by the door in those instances. Here's a photo from last year. I've added a few Alden's since and have 4 still on preorder. Yes, I also like Jordan Brand.
 $200 down, I believe. Balance upon shipment.
 I wonder if this means AoM's Cigar LWB should be in soon too. 
A cheap option to do this would be Awl & Sundry. I've met the owner of that operation and bought a pair of beaters off him. He said he could make me a pair of anything if I got him Cordovan. However, I'm not sure how well versed his clickers would be and if they screw it up. Bit risky, but an option.
 If I could get a color 4 boot by EG, I'd swear off Aldens for a year.  Who am I kidding. One can wish though.
 That would be unfortunate as a Color 4 wingtip boot is my grail.Would EG be a better route to get this makeup?