or Connect

Posts by Bbombers85

J. Crew was really good about the Indy boots I bought a year ago and wore 25-30 times. The welt and sole seem to have seperated from the upper in an area and they agreed to overnight me a new pair and take back the used ones. In researching a bit online, it seems there are some construction issues with the Indy boot in general. Wanted to get some thoughts on this. I like the boot, which is why I wanted a replacement over a refund, but has anyone else run into issues with a...
Thanks - sent J crew an email. Bought them 11 months ago and have worn them about 30 times, but seems like a manufacturer defect to me. I'll see what they can do.
Anyone? I sent Alden an email about it as well. If it's aesthetic, I'll live with it. Just want to make sure the boot isn't falling apart. :)
Noticed an issue on my Indy's today. Was hoping to get some feedback on the forum if it's something to be worried about:
Is Adam the guy from Carmel or Madison ave?
I'm sure you'll have no issue selling those. If I didnt get in on the last preorder and get my pair, I would've easily taken those off you.
Fair enough. Still very interested so count me in. I assume the cordovan will be sourced from Horween?
Very interested - any chance of a commando sole equivalent?
Mind pointing me in the right direction?
Alden DC has a cigar lwb list, but it's loaded. I'm 6th or 7th for 10D and they're only gonna be fulfilling 3 of those any time soon.