or Connect

Posts by wIGGiou riou

try my shock method I did. boil water till boiling point, put your stf's inside out to your kitchen sink, fill sink with boiled water, leave there over night. be sure that you will shrink another min 1" in waist and inseam. don't use hot water from tap, but real boiled water. expect still some stretching during future regular wearing ....... 
from all of mentioned lvc are slimmest cut pair of 1947. solved it in the last year.
sorry think cut of those SG don't fit so much on your body. try the classic cut of STF 501. will be even more comfortable for you to wear them. plus/minus for the price you paid for SG, you can have even stf 501 red selvedge (but not made in usa north carolina, those are for cca 180 bucks).
Thx. think they'll be good for summer. in autumn i'll return to my 501's and in winter to my 21oz's ..... but at autumn will send some upgrade of fit pics.
hi, how is your opinion about material quality, esp. denim. doesn't change after 90 wears to floorcloth ?   another fit pics (top and shoes - Salvatore Feragamo) ...
hi, how is your opinion about material quality, esp. denim. doesn't change after 90 wears to floorcloth ?   another fit pics ...
hi, how is your opinion about material quality, esp. denim. doesn't change after 90 wears to floorcloth ?   another fit pics ...