or Connect

Posts by PG2G

I'll probably pick up the 10/11 blazers. I've been looking for one like that for a while, but its not something that I'd get enough use out of to warrant buying a quality one Ugh, I can already see bumping into people wearing these pieces. May have to pass
Quote: Originally Posted by CityHunter Being a Burmese man myself, I got really excited when I read this. Do you know the name? I'm def going to look into this...the only other Burmese restaurant I've been to is the overly-hyped but surprisingly good Burma Superstar in SF. http://www.yelp.com/biz/mutiara-food...rket-inglewood I'll admit to not knowing a thing about Burmese food, loved it though. Quote: Originally Posted by...
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira ftfy I fail Edited, haha
I stunt with those black rafstros all the time. May pick up clear sole Balenciaga if they are around on sale. New Jeremy Scott is next level, especially for pedophiles
Me too, I'm listening to the snippets on repeat. All of the Lights is going to be an EPIC track. I think he should have dropped it as a 3rd single today
1 4 5 for me too
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug holy crap. you haven't posted since yesterday morning and not more than 8 minutes after kit's post you're on top of it Haha, I knew you were going to say something
Not a big fan of that fit, sorry Kanye Shoes are dope though
Quote: Originally Posted by acarlton Hey guys, going to visit my grandfather in Redondo Beach this weekend. Any places shopping/food that I should hit up in that area? Obviously this thread is full of places that are recommended in the greater LA area, but I'm not sure which are near Redondo Beach (w/o google-mapping every place). None, are anywhere near close :/ There is definitely no shopping. There is some pretty good food in the South...
12, in all white :P