or Connect

Posts by Keen

But it's definitely not a japanese maker. European for sure, as stated by Leaves.   The shoe trees are probably SkoAB's travel trees. 
  I know the feeling! 
It's almost unfair how everything looks to fit so awesome...
One pair of unworn Aperture sneaker from Kimber's collab with Eidos Napoli.    One size too small for me, so have to let go unfortunately.      $225 + shipping. Located in Stockholm, Sweden. 
[[SPOILER]]   Oh wow! That's awesome! Looks like the same fabric I have a suit of. If so, that's really really cool in a Field Jacket! 
Some good stuff there! Like the terry cotton Gianni and the long sleeve wide neck tee. And they have my suit as a jacket http://unionmadegoods.com/product/eidos-silk-wool-shirt-blazer-in-navy/ The fabric on this is insane! Buy immediately! 
Awesome looking site! Congrats and best of luck! Also, welcome to Styleforum! @Malmborg   :D     /Per        edit: I see my translation made in on the new site as well (about section). Cool :D
  Thanks! It looked extremely comfortable! Will keep my eyes on Unionmade. 
  The two he's selling (or at least showing) are both stunning!   That sweater-ish jacket you were wearing on friday @NickPollica Who's selling it? 
  Looks like the same that Marcus has, so check his e-com when it opens (tomorrow, or soon thereafter).   Even if it isn't the exact same fabric, then one that Marcus sells is equally beautiful.