or Connect

Posts by Keen

If I had the cash to spare, I'd pick up both LBM overcoats and his Valstar jacket :( 
RLPL Army Coat arrived safe and sound (despite shenanigans by the swedish post office). I'm gonna take it to a tailor to see if they can take it in a bit, as it's a bit large across the body. I'll post fit pics afterwards.  Cheers and thanks! 
  Thanks! Will do! 
 Thanks, I think I got it for $2 or $7 under my max, lucky :D Invoice paid.  Just saw the shipping notice, awesome! Thanks! 
Mnngh, inaugural purchase. Set a max and went to bed, didn't think I'd get it. RLPL army coat. Should be a good spring coat. 
  Any residual white stains are only Saphir Reno that wasn't polished in properly. Just rub it in...
  Hmm, sounds a fair bit short unfortunately. Any idea how much, if anything, the sleeves can be taken out? 
  Ok, good. How are sleeves? I'm a long in most, if not all, jackets and suits. Need about a 27'' sleeve for jackets, from shoulder seam. 
How much is a lot? If I'm a normal 54, would it fit? @gdl203 Any measumerents? 
Kopped a spring/summer blue check Havana jacket and the Soho brown plain in wool alpaca blend that I had been eyeing awhile. Also a blue slim shirt.