or Connect

Posts by Keen

Butteros and Gustin
Thanks for great service, Kyle! The shoes fot like a glove, or is that sock? The PS is great as well.
Anything in 54L? 
  The aforementioned Butteros and a Drake's PS. Inaugural purchases :) 
Sent an email regarding international shipping to the customer at email address. Hopefully I can make it home from work in time to receive a reply and order before the deadline. 
  I'm a bit uncertain whether a full size up would be enough, but if they do have a bit of leeway in terms of breaking in I might just chance it. Thanks for the response. 
  "Any answers for my question here:  I tried on a pair of Butteros in 44 today and they were decidedly too small. My toes were right up there, not really bent so to speak but still felt way too small. I feel like this would be a good opportunity to kop some, but I'm  a bit hesitant if the 45s would fit. The models I'm interested in the hight top slip ons. I'm a 11.5UK in Edward Green Galways, last 82, and 11.5UK in Carmina Rain. Would a gamble be worth it, since they are...
I tried on a pair of Butteros in 44 today and they were decidedly too small. My toes were right up there, not really bent so to speak but still felt way too small. I feel like this would be a good opportunity to kop some, but I'm  a bit hesitant if the 45s would fit. The models I'm interested in are the Low or the hight top slip ons. I'm a 11.5UK in Edward Green Galways, last 82, and 11.5UK in Carmina Rain. Would a gamble be worth it, since they are supposed to fit large...
  Maybe the designer is a fan of Charlie the Unicorn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGYh8AacgY
  God damn!