or Connect

Posts by ItSuit

Anyone recommends any good pea coat? I have one that I bought in 2008 and still using but its shit quality. No budget for this one too be honest.    Also any recommendation for dress boots? Looking for something in dark brown. Preferably less than $200. 
  Burberry pea coat. Is it worth the grand? It looks stylish and is made out of wool and cashmere, so it should keep me warm. Would be an upgrade from my Gap pea coat   And I am looking at these Aldo sneakers, in black. I've been longing for sneakers like these for awhile. What you think? Any recommendations   
Thanks will do.  What does TLC stand for? So tomorrow, I should get them polished  and waxed?
I got caught in the today going to work. I am in NYC so the rain wasn't too bad. I have a pair of Park Avenues - Walnut. I wiped them with a paper towel. It's supposed to stop raining in the afternoon. Should I try to get them polished today, or just let them dry out and when I get home put them in my shoe trees and get them waxed/polished tomorrow?     Thanks.
Where can I get a sweater like that? What is the color called?
I haven't ever shopped at Uniqlo, taking a look around their website, I notice jeans/pants length are either 32/24. Do they sell 30 length? Or do I have to get them tailored?
Thnaks. Will check out the guide.
What is the inseam size for Unqilo are they all 32? Online it only shows waist size.   Thanks.
I am looking to get similar jeans to this, however I dont want to pay $155.  Any other site/company sells jean similar to this col https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/denim/484/PRDOVR~41229/41229.jspy o
Where can I get a sweater like this. What color is that considered?