or Connect

Posts by burghler

The website just has a picture, but here it is: http://cdn.styleforum.net/8/8e/350x700px-LL-8eaa3705_Arm_Fit_Patch_grande.jpeg
I apologize if this has been answered before, but what is the purpose of the arm fit patch shown on the website? Or more accurately, how does it work?  
Thanks for the response Thurston Bros.  Makes sense now. FWIW, I was mainly trying to understand the change, not criticize, as 1" in the shoulders is fairly significant - though my post probably didn't come across like that.  
 In response to a question about the updated L shoulder measurementSo we went from that to this (which I forgot to quote): "We're offering the standard fit right now....however, we're slimming the shoulder-to shoulder by 2 inches from the Junya fits... What that means is that the shoulder-to-shoulder on the StyleForum.net fits will be 18.5" for size XL (46/48)18" for size L (44)17.5" for size M (40//42)17" for size S (38)16.5" for size XS (34/36)16" for size XXS (32)"
 Are you only talking about the bal boots? The rest seem pretty sedate.   FWIW I'd get them in black shell/black suede - that just happened to be the first picture I could find.  
These are the first 10 models I would buy if I started all over.  Pics are as close to what I was imagining that I could find.   Black punchcap balmoral boots (cordovan/suede combo)     Black stitchcap oxfords   Oxblood adelaides   Brown full brogues (I realize these are imitation brogues...)   Burgundy pebble grain punchcap derby boots with shearling lining   Coffee suede NSTs       Doeskin bow loafers   Navy unlined penny loafers   Saddle shell...
Love your dog, man.  Pitty?
Same for me though I will also wear these "sleek" bluchers with a suit.  You normally can't tell, and bluchers are a much easier RTW fit for me due to my high instep(s).
My mistake.  I was thinking of flap-over or wrap around briefcases.
I'm interested as well.