or Connect

Posts by burghler

I think it's the maroon gingham flannel - sold out unfortunately.
Are Thedi sold in-store only?  I can't find them on the site.
To be fair, an extended front dart would contradict Liverano's general aesthetic, at least all the pictures I've seen.  They have very clean uninterrupted fronts, so his attitude is understandable.  I don't believe he uses front darts at all, preferring slanted underarm darts in their place (similar to some of Scholte's pieces for the Duke).  Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I think it was Sator who quoted a publication saying the extended front dart should only be...
Yes if 3 piece
HenryTomkins
Eidos, Luigi Bianchi Mantova, and Ring Jacket all have something very similar.  I like the last one best though I'm not sure if it is fly front or not.  And it is the least readily available.  There are a couple of pictures of Alan from the Armoury wearing it, albeit in a color other than navy.  
I think it depends if you select an in-stock fabric and how many modifications you make to the standard pea coat design.  I'd put a special note for Luxire to check with you before shipping, and then you can chose whichever address is needed.
Sloth?  Maybe lust based on that last bit
Thanks.  I haven't decided yet, but I'll take it into account.
@luxire This may have been asked but any chance you'll have more flannels available - maybe some heavy weight like this Flat Head offering?