or Connect

Posts by burghler

Review of my order from Azzuraa (picture can be seen on the homepage - blue canvas/London tan trims)   I had been looking for a casual bag for awhile, saw their affiliate thread here, and figured I would place an order.   I wanted something like the La Portegna Carter (single pocket model version) except in canvas.     I spoke with customer service letting them know the design and materials I wanted.  They were very prompt and helpful in each of their replies.  I...
X-post from the Skoak thread. I'm placing an MTO for Enzo Bonafe split toes in their mocha suede.  Same EB style as below but without the Norvogese stitching - should turn out similarly to the second pic (EG dovers in mocha suede).  I'm going to place the order regardless but just wanted to post here in case a couple more people are interested.  Send me a PM if you are. [[SPOILER]]
I'm placing an MTO for Enzo Bonafe split toes in their mocha suede.  Same EB style as below but without the Norvogese stitching - should turn out similarly to the second pic (EG dovers in mocha suede).  I'm going to place the order regardless but just wanted to post here in case a couple more people are interested.  Send me a PM if you are. [[SPOILER]]
Scott & Charters Dark Green Cashmere V-neck - $85 plus shipping Measurements: Chest - 22.5 Shoulders - Saddle Sleeves - 34.25 measured from middle of back Length - 27.0     Scott & Charters Navy Cashmere V-neck - $85 plus shipping Measurements: Chest - 22.5 Shoulders - Saddle Sleeves - 34.25 measured from middle of back Length - 27.0   Jamieson's of Shetland Fair Isle Sweater - $70 plus shipping Measurements: Chest -...
Scott & Charters Dark Green Cashmere V-neck - $70 plus shipping Measurements: Chest - 22.5 Shoulders - Saddle Sleeves - 34.25 measured from middle of back Length - 27.0     Scott & Charters Navy Cashmere V-neck - $70 plus shipping Measurements: Chest - 22.5 Shoulders - Saddle Sleeves - 34.25 measured from middle of back Length - 27.0   Jamieson's of Shetland Fair Isle Sweater Measurements: Chest - 21.75 Shoulders -...
Looks like a lace doily
Looks awesome. Thanks for sharing. Is that the Despos house style? I love the lapel roll and shape of the quarters and how they look together
Camel all the way for me, but there are a ton of good options.   Is sizing the same as the Merino?  Sweaters were tough with the V due to the unlined arms.  I exchanged for a VI, which I love, but it is definitely a slouchier fit.  I'm wondering if I could get away with a V since the sleeves are lined on this one. 
^Correct   edit: 2 posts up
Cutter and tailor forum has a list.  There was also a list within this thread awhile back you could search for.  Neither is comprehensive but they are good starting points.