or Connect

Posts by Skim

(How) do you guys roll your jeans? (especially those of you who wear raw) I stacked my N&F jeans and when I washed after 8 months they looked great. Currently wearing a pair of Unbranded ub201 raw jeans but I got them hemmed about 3 inches so they aren't as tapered at the opening as my N&F or as I would like them to be. Pinch cuff, single/double cuff, or get them tailored/slimmed?
(How) do you guys roll your jeans? (especially those of you who wear raw) I stacked my N&F jeans and when I washed after 8 months they looked great. Currently wearing a pair of Unbranded ub201 raw jeans but I got them hemmed about 3 inches so they aren't as tapered at the opening as my N&F or as I would like them to be. Pinch cuff, single/double cuff, or get them tailored/slimmed?
Picked up a jar of dirty hair cream from Lush like you recommended. Smells awesome, looks cool, applies like a cream. Once it dries its fairly matte and feels kind of like a light paste would.    Have you ever used dirty cream patrick? I'm just wondering if I should apply it when hair is still wet and let dry or towel dry to damp and then apply the cream. Look I'm going for is not too slicked or constructed, just swept up and to the side (off my forehead) for a "I just...
@candrew   Not sure if you're trying that on in store or what but if the sleeves were a bit shorter that fit would be top notch
Just went to Lush and picked up a can of Dirty Cream like you suggested patrickBOOTH. Smell might take some getting used to but I actually like it, smells fresh and natural.   What might you or anyone else recommend as far as blowdrying? Apply when damp, blowdry into desired position, apply a tiny bit more?    I never know if I should actually blowdry my hair at all if I'm going for the natural, swept up and off my forehead look.
Thanks for the reply Louis. That kind of style is the end goal for me, just not sure what to do in the meantime. What kind of product could I use to push my hair back like that but keep it natural and flowing? Right now all I have is a matte paste and it creates good texture but it is rigid and instead of my hair folding or flowing back, I just look like sonic the hedgehog because the paste makes it spikey and rigid. I wish my hair didnt grow straight down ala dumb and...
  Awesome, I might pick some up on the way home from work.   How do you think I should use it with my hair? Use a small amount and run my fingers through my hair sideways or back (back is what I want to do, but since my hair grows straight forward it's given me fits in the past) or still style it upwards/spiked? Combo of both, haha?   Thanks for the advice patrick.
Hmm there's a Lush not too far from my place so I might have to check it out. Cool that it's somewhat of a flexible hold, does wonders to your hair, haha.   If I'm attempting (probably foolishly) to grow out my hair, what type of product would you recommend for styling it in the meantime, during the awkward, medium length phase? I never know what product is good for what (pastes, clays, gels, gums, gel, etc.). I currently use a matte paste and it creates great...
Nice post on the last page there @patrickBOOTH, that looks excellent. Any chance you can give me a first hand description of Lush's The Big Tease or how it might work on straight hair?   Furtheremore, I need some hair advice...I have VERY straight hair that grows from my crown straight down to my face and I have been rocking the "textured, choppy" look for way too long now (probably about 6 years). I'm looking to move on to a more grown up look. Also thinking about...
Thinking about getting some new frames, mostly just need glasses for in class (reading the whiteboard without them is impossible).   Also what do you think of what I currently wear? Ray-Ban Clubmaster's with tortoise shell and silver underframe:   Here is me for my face shape: