or Connect

Posts by wdahab

If you want some more, now's your chance. Just saying.
Thanks Leaves. Well, that's not the sizing guidelines that Carmina states, but I trust Leaves judgement on how they stack up. Well, I'll see what my Jodhpurs come in as, and then adjust my size accordingly.
Carmina calls E a "normal width" (so US D) and EE a wide width (so US E)
So, a bit of a PSA if people don't know this. I was just talking with Jaime, and according to him at least some (if not all) of the Forest last boots on their site are actually the E width, not the EE width as indicated very explicitly on the website. He confirmed for me that the Jodhpurs I just bought are E width, and that it is the default. I let him know the website is pretty clearly saying something different, but has anyone confirmed which size they've gotten from the...
Oh, I just meant whether it would be limited in quantity, like some of your recent shirts were, or whether it would fund with as many people as can fill it up in a week or so. I'm going to be traveling with shite internet connection next week and need to see how much of an effort I'll need to get them.
Personally, I say Jersey City. Close enough so I can go try on stuff. Just over the river so I don't have to pay sales tax if I order over the phone/internet.
Oh my god, I need to know more about that jacket. Will it be limited quantity, or an open-ended workshop order so I don't have to rush?
Well, with winter and price increases coming, I added a 4th boot purchase to my week with a pair of the brown vegano jodhpurs on the York sole. Was going back and forth between york and dainite (from Skoak) and with my apologies, decided that I like the aesthetics of the york just a bit better. For clarity sake, any opinions on brown calf (skoaks) vs brown vegano calf (Carmina?) Couldn't find much in the way of whether there's any difference in aesthetic, pullup, etc....
You don't say? That's too bad, though I guess it makes things a bit simpler for me, if I decide to pull the trigger. Unless Meermin is willing to run them in shell. They use a very, very similar pattern.
Anyone know the last time there were (non Navy) shell jodhpurs were available? I'm close to wanting the brown vegano, but shell... you know.