or Connect

Posts by theycallmerayj

Up for sale is a like new pair of Polo Ralph Lauren Sunglasses. I bought these for $140 at sunglass hut and never really wore them. I did get them adjusted to my head so they will probably need adjusted to your head, which sunglass hut will do for free. Looking for 100 or best offer and I am open to any offers. Shipping will be $6 for flat rate padded envelope. I'm new to selling here but I am an avid ebayer. My profile on ebay is titanplaya29.
I bought this blazer thinking that I would lose weight, which never happened. It is a very nice cotton blazer, and it retailed for $300. I also saw one go on ebay for $150. I am asking 80 or best offer. I just want to get rid of it as it still has tags and hasn't been warned. Open to any offers. I'm new to selling here but I am an avid ebayer my profile is titanplaya29 on ebay if you'd like to verify. Link to the same jacket on ebay. Shipping will be $10.50 for a medium...
Bump reduced to $75.
Up for sale is a like new pair of Men's Linda Farrow Luxe Sunglasses. I bought these about a month ago on Gilt for $160 and they aren't my style. Only Tried on. Buy it now or best offer. Shipping will be $6 for Priority mail.    http://framegeek.com/sunglasses/linda-farrow-luxe-lfl7c1-gold-sunglasses/
Up for sale is a basically used Kenneth Cole Reaction Suit in size 46R. I bought this suit brand new, wore it once, and never wore it again as I lost weight. It hasn't been altered in any way. Price is $80 and shipping will be $16 for Large flat rate.
Measurement pictures. All 3 pairs have roughly the same measurements.            
I have 3 pair of PRPS jeans up for sale. They are all size 32 x 34 barracuda fit. I can put up full measurements if needed, but most people on the forum seem to know PRPS fits. Each pair is $100 and the shipping will be $10 for each pair.
Up for sale is a brand new pair of Double RL jeans from Ralph Lauren. RRL is the premium line of denim and these retail for $365. Most people on the forum know of RRL, but I would like to mention that this line of denim is a favorite of celebrities including Kanye West. Bought these brand new but they never fit me. Shipping will be $6 and the price is $120 with offers accepted. If you have any questions or would like more pictures please let me know.
Up for sale are excellent used Ralph Lauren Mesh Polos. I have 7 mesh polos for sale and one 100% linen polo.  The 7 mesh are custom fit mediums and the linen one is a regular medium. I would like to sell these as a lot but would be willing to sell them individually. These polos each retail for about $80 each and I am looking to get $175 for all of them. That's about $22 per shirt. If you buy them individually they will be $30 each. For individual shirts shipping will be...
Up for sale is a new with tags John Varvatos Star USA Blazer in 100% Cotton Sand Color. This is a beautiful blazer, but it never fit me. Price is $150 or best offer and I am open to lots of offers. Shipping will be a flat rate of $10 for a priority box. If you'd like more pictures let me know.