or Connect

Posts by Irish

For Sale is a new Epaulet EPLA crewneck t-shirt in soft 100% pima cotton.  I bought it on final sale a couple months ago, but it's a little too tight.  Never worn, never washed.  Only tried on.   $20 Shipped (US).  Retail on these was $40 or higher.  They are sold out.   Measures: Chest 21", Sleeve: 8.75", Shoulder 17.75", Length 26.25"     ------------- Full description from EP website...   May we present the Epaulet Los Angeles T-shirt. Crafted from start to...
Looks like Unionmade has a Knowles jacket in Lg still available -- $576 after FINAL40 code.  Just have to tickle the website in the right spot to get it to work. 
I know Esemplare bomber runs small, but does it run small enough to make an otherwise Large (Sz 42, 6'2" 185) man into an Extra Extra Large?
Wigens Tweed Cap, Size 59 (7 3/8) - New Without Tags Retail was $115+   For sale is a premium Wigens wool cap in a classic check tweed pattern.  I bought this on sale last summer and cut the tags off, but I've never worn it--only tried it on.  Hasn't even seen the outdoors yet.     Made of a durable and luxurious wool/mohair/cashmere mix (60/35/5).  Insulated with soft, ribbed lining.  Flat-top design.    Cap: 65% Wool, 30% Mohair, 5% Cashmere Lining: 100%...
SWIMS Overshoe - Orange - XL Brand New in Box $70 Shipped (Retail $95)   For your consideration is the classic SWIMS overshoe. Durable waterproof TPU shell with soft inner lining and traction sole, in a standout color.     Available in Orange.  Size XL fits US 10-11.5.   I have both the Swims galoshes and the Mobster boot and can't say enough about them.  Best around   $70 Shipped (US).  Price is firm. 
 Light gray would be nice and versatile in a trainer.  I also like a kind of light brown.  MMM did a makeup a little while back that was probably my favorite GAT. (From Dieworkwear)     
For your consideration is a brand new O'Connell's crewneck Shetland sweater in beautiful Burgundy. Size 42 (L).  http://www.oconnellsclothing.com/product.php?productid=17666&cat=269&page=1   I bought this in October and cut the tags off, but I simply have boring taste when it comes to sweaters--the burgundy hasn't cracked my rotation. But it's one of their most popular, and a beautiful sweater. The O'Connell Shetland is a classic, made in Scotland.  Top notch...
BNWT Schott Car Coat, XL - Retail $340   The perfect F/W coat. Tailored silhouette that's flattering but not tight.  Made of warm 24 oz. Melton wool.  Black satin lining and stand up ribbed collar.  Three front pockets, two inside breast pockets.  3/4 length. Made in Canada. Schott style DU738.    Selling because I wanted a smaller size. This is in mint condition, never worn.    Retail was $325 (now $340 on Schott website).  Selling for $210 shipped (US).  Price is...
SNS Herning Stark - Blue Static Mix, XL    Absolutely gorgeous Stark from SNS Herning.  Medium-weight cardigan made of pure new wool in distinctive lattice design.  Brand new with tags, never worn. I picked up this one and the plain navy Stark, and just don't need both of them.  Retail $350 at Unionmade.     $200 shipped CONUS.  Price is firm.    -100% pure new wool. -Fabric knitted in Denmark. -Ribbed stand up collar. -Applied button placket with pewter-like...
How much stretch have folks had w/ the Slim Selvedge Pant?  I went down from 34 in the officer chino to 33 in these, but it's still a pretty marginal fit.   I think I might have to get a 32.  It's like I'm going back in time.