or Connect

Posts by Irish

You got a phone chief?  Maybe give them a call instead of complaining that you didn't get a reply for a month and a half.  At what point do you think maybe they just overlooked your email?     And buying made-to-order as your first (four?) purchase carries inherent risk.  Measurements tell you only so much.  
BARACUTA G9 HARRINGTON in RACING GREEN   For sale is a brand new (with tags) Baracuta G9 Harrington in Racing Green   Purchased spring 2014 from Oi Polloi.  Retails for 279 GBP ($450).  This was an exclusive item that is now sold out.  Absolutely brilliant racing green -- in my mind, the best color you can have for this jacket.  Pairs wonderfully with denim, trousers, flannel, you name it.  Classic Baracuta plaid lining and timeless G9 styling.    It fits on the slim...
Kicking Mule Workshop Dark Brown Leather Belt - Size 36   These things are legendary.  Made in Japan of English saddle leather tanned with fish oil.  It's an incredible belt.  Part of KMW's final production run, so there will be no more of these.  More info on them here: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2011/08/kicking-mule-workshop-hand-crafted.html   Never worn.  Mint condition.     Retail was $360 but I'm just looking to get back what I paid -- $125.   A...
Is the Anderson Jumper Boot coming back this fall?    Also, loving the Wyatt.  I get that it's lighter, but I assume still good for fall/early winter temps? 
I have Speckled Chambray Buttondown XL that I'm planning to return.  I thought I'd post here in case anyone got shut out.  It is a really great fabric--looks killer with dark denim or chinos.  Unfortunately just a hair too tight.  
Did sizing change on this new stock of blue OCBD?  The product page still shows "old" EPNY measurements (L = 16.5).   
Common Projects Achilles Suede Low Top - Warm Grey - 45   For sale is a brand new pair of Common Projects Achilles Low Top in a super versatile "warm grey" suede.  Retail price is 285 GBP ($460).  I am listing these and the "washed black" suede.  Both are in mint condition, never worn.  I picked up a number of CP's a few months back but just don't have a need for these.     $275 SHIPPED (US).  Please contact me for international shipping.  
Common Projects Achilles Suede Low Top - Washed Black - 45   For sale is a brand new pair of Common Projects Achilles Low in beautiful "washed black" suede.  Retail price 285 GBP ($460).  I am listing these and the "warm grey" suede.  Both are in mint condition, never worn.  I picked up a number of CP's a few months back but just don't have a need for these.       $275 SHIPPED (US).  Please contact me for international shipping.    
Which one is this?     Looks great.
What is this shoe from the Meermin home page?  Navy cap toe?