or Connect

Posts by Irish

No
The best polo there is.  Eidos Lupo in white pique.  Size XL, but it fits like L. Approx. 21.5 or 21.75" pit to pit. New with tags, brand new.   One-piece collar with single button placket and spread collar.  Made in Italy.  100% Cotton.   $195 retail.    Selling for $135 SHIPPED (US)   
^I have Khaki and Navy (and Caramel).  Was planning to post to B&S this week.  Will PM you. 
Yeah the crosshatch isn't technically a fresco; it's more hopsack-ish, but even that's not totally accurate.  Whatever it is, it's a solid option most of the year, especially with the partial lining.  
Great pic of the Reda crosshatch.  I picked it up as well and love it -- I get compliments every time I wear it.  I wish I had gone flap instead of patch, but oh well.  It doesn't lend itself as a sport coat as well as I thought it would.  But bottom line: if it pops up again on a Southwick EFF, jump on it. 
Downsizing the closet, first with some shirts.  These are all standouts--not a dud in the bunch.    EPLA Speckled Chambray - XL (like all EP, fits slim) $70 J. Crew Indigo Secret Wash Short-Sleeve - Large $40 Ledbury Blue and Pink Lochlan Gingham - Slim 16.5 - $75 Ledbury Blue Astor 60/40 Cotton/Linen - Slim 16.5 - $75 Theory White "Feynold Wealth" Short Sleeve Shirt  - Large - $75 Theory Midnight Blue 100% Linen - Large - $75   All are NEW AND UNWORN except...
Mike -- Will the white tennis trainers be re-stocked this summer?  It's like I heard your warning about how fast they'd sell out but didn't believe it. 
Doesn't matter. No one's going to the other thread.    I have a Bloomingdale's 20% off code they sent after an item I ordered was out of stock.  PM if you want it.  Can be stacked w/ current sale prices.   EDIT: code has been claimed
Oh of course I'm not happy someone went under.  Tongue in cheek--I wasn't actually "piling on," just explaining why I wasn't surprised.  But to answer, yeah I had issues both in-store and online.  As Fok said, you could tell from their old affiliate thread that they didn't quite get it re: customer relations.
CSC was a money grab.  Couple of attys who thought they'd have more fun separating SoHo guys from their money.  Seemed like an unserious endeavor from the start--a "how hard can it be?" type of thing from guys who didn't know how much they didn't know.  And it showed.  Indifferent (or worse) customer service and uninspired buys.    I know, Sales Thread.  But it feels good to pile on.  Good riddance.