or Connect

Posts by Irish

North River Outfitters promo: $200 gift card for $100.   Excludes Alden, so it's kind of useless.  But maybe not if you want a Barbour or some Blizzard skis.    As always with NRO, important to know that they're basically the worst ever (see Yelp).  Stunningly bad.  But hey, it's $100. 
Does this run slim?  The only casual Eidos I have is the Lupo, which I sized up from my normal L to XL.  Also, how's the length?  Thanks.
GRP long sleeve polos look good -- nice staples.  The banded waist makes those really versatile for casual or office.   I assume no linen long sleeves this year? 
$240 OB Bulldog. Best swim trunks on the market.   Built off a suit pant construction. Styled with adjustable side tabs. Zip fly with snap closure. Perfect mid-length inseam. Quick dry fabric. Mesh lining.   Fits true to size.   Free shipping.
A hard-to-find gem from Epaulet's EPLA line. This was the first run, which sold out quickly.  It's slightly lighter in color than the one currently available.   Soft speckled chambray.  Slim fit size XL (16.5" collar, approx. 22" pit to pit, 30" length).  Part of a major closet cleaning.  Never worn or washed.  Was $110 at retail.    $80 SHIPPED (US)
On the Blue Blue Japan cardigan jacket -- will you be stocking L or XL? 
I had these done as a MTO in Apr. 2014, but they don't fit in my wardrobe.  Worn two times. They need a proper home.    Beautiful peanut suede uppers with tobacco weron sole, rawhide laces. Hand-stitched moccasin construction. Made in USA.    Not available as a stock item.  OSB Trail Oxford sells for $329, plus whatever they charge for MTO.  Pretty solid deal here.    FIT: These fit 11.5 US with a regular sock, or 11 with a thicker sock.  They'll break in nicely....
Picked this up recently w/ some East Dane store credit.  Filson Original Briefcase 256 in otter green.  Brand new with tags.  $265 retail.    $225 SHIPPED (US)
Perfect winter pant that never made it into my winter rotation.  Narrow wale Bedford pant lined with warm flannel.  J.Crew's 770 fit -- sits below the waist, straight through hip, slim through leg.    Purchased from Mr. Porter in 2015. $120 retail. This is one of the better things J.Crew has done recently.  Check out the reviews.      $70 SHIPPED (US)
The best polo there is in the best color they make.  Unfortunately for me, it runs small.     Size XL, but it fits like L.  21.75" pit to pit.    New with tags. Never worn, only tried on.     $160 $150 SHIPPED (US)