or Connect

Posts by Irish

Ha -- indeed.  I should've mentioned that I had my sleeves rolled up when I threw the jacket on.
BW down to 4 pages of Clearance, from 50 (?) when it started.  Who will get picked last in gym class?  My money is on      
Just a quick endorsement for the Havana Light Brown linen sport coat.   I'm 6'2" 185.  I tried 42L and 42R and the 42R hit it spot on for a casual spring/summer jacket.  The color has some depth and interest, and my tailor raved about the fabric and construction.  He pulled the sides in a hair too much, but I'm happy with the fit.  A couple grainy pics :        
For Sale:  Ray-Ban Clubmaster 3016 49 mm   Black Frame Green G-15 Lens Style 3016 Color W0365 Size 49 / 21     Brand new in the box.  Comes with case and polishing cloth.  Selling because they don't look right on me.   $100 shipped CONUS
I like the Olive & Gold windowpane, but I don't think it's going to be on par with the Loden/Orange.  I'm sure the FF will make up nicely, but that thing was a big bright shining star.  I don't think it'd be a close comparison.
Allen Edmonds MacNeil Shell Cordovan Long Wing Blucher - 11.5 D   Like New -- Worn 5 times   Purchased for $650 new, I have worn these exactly 5 times.  They are too wide for me, which is a real shame.  Still in mint condition minus wear on the soles from a few days to and from the office.  Shoe bags included.  I've stored these with shoe trees, but the trees are not included.    Gorgeous burgundy shell cordovan from Horween on durable double leather sole.  Goodyear...
 Nah, folks here like Meermin in spite of their service not because of it.  They're terrible.  And I'm guessing Mallorca doesn't become more productive in mid-July. You'll just have to keep emailing and hope you get lucky.
GB's "emerald" is going to be lighter than British racing green, so I'd go Baracuta.  I like that deeper shade--and the red plaid.
NWT John Smedley Merino Wool V-Neck Sweater   100% fine merino wool Size: Large Color: Deep plum Fits true to size "Semi-fitted style, designed not to be too tight" 41.5" chest 33" sleeve New with tags Made in Great Britain Retail $230   $99 Shipped (US) -- Price is firm
Price drops at Oi Polloi   @dieworkwear's racing green harrington down under $200