or Connect

Posts by Irish

Where can I still find a 54L suit or sport coat?  NMWA stopped carrying it and I've just been wandering, Eidos-less in the desert, ever since. 
Greg -- wasn't clear, are you ok staying 52 in the donegal, or would you go up to 54 with the slimmer cut?   
Card holder looks good.  And I really like how that looks w/ the texture of the Saffiano.  Personally I'd love to see more of an everyday wallet with similar dimensions -- something that can expand more than the cardholder.  It's tough to find something between the sleek cardholder and the George Costanza half-cow.  Nonetheless, I think this will hit a spot for a lot of guys.  And a new gift idea.
NWT Suitsupply x Baldwin Denim - 34 x 34Beautiful pair of raw selvedge denim made by Baldwin and sold by Suitsupply.   Cone Mills 13 oz. denim. Mid-rise, 5-pocket. Button fly.  Designed for a slim (not skinny) fit.   New with tags.   34" waist, 34" length, 10.5" front rise, 7.5" leg opening.  $115 SHIPPED (US).  No offers.  $229 US Retail.
New with tags.  I bought this from No Man Walks Alone in March and it has been in my closet since. Only selling because I need a down payment on a house more than I need this coat (though it's close).     $550 shipped (US).  No offers please.  Currently $925 on NMWA.   Monitaly Mountain Parka, Caramel, Size 42    This coat is not playing around. With a waxed body that will only get better with age and it's blanket wool lining, you will be ready for just about...
Aspesi New Orlosky Utility Jacket  - XL (fits L)   An absolutely brilliant utility jacket for from Aspesi.  Perfect combination of style and function. I can't say enough about this -- just an awesome coat. New with tags. Selling only because it's too small for me.  Currently $990 retail.      Black waterproof nylon shell with down-filled inner jacket.  Both the shell and down jacket can be worn on their own to great effect.  Corozo button closure.  Outer: 100%...
For sale is a gorgeous soft brown leather duffle bag from Brooks Brothers.  I bought this two years ago but just don't use it much.  I've used it for a few overnight trips, 3-4 times at most.  No flaws or defects.  Has been stored in BB storage bag (included). Very rich look. Large enough to accommodate a weekend getaway.   Genuine leather. Brass logo plate, zipper, and grommets (differs from the stock photo, which has silver). Pinstripe lining. Internal zip-pocket and...
Shoe on the left is 11.5 E.  I bought them lightly worn from a great seller here on B&S.  Shoe on the right is 11.5 D.  Brand new, never worn.   The D width feels pretty tight across the toes and my third and fourth toes are right at the edge. You can see that the lacing is father apart than on the E.  My question, for anyone who has had these, is how much the unlined suede gives over time?  Right now the E definitely has more of the "slipper" feel, but I'm getting a...
For sale is a phenomenal Eidos chunky hemp/wool sport coat in beige, 54L.  This was purchased from the No Man Walks Alone sale a few months ago, but unfortunately it's slightly too big for me in the shoulders.  NMWA cut, 3-roll-2, patch pockets, side vents. Incredible texture, perfect color.    New with tags.  Original retail was around $1200.     Chest: 44.9, Length: 31.7, Shoulder 19.5   My photos don't do it justice, so I'm including a pic from Sebastian McFox,...
I'm looking to buy the unlined suede chukka on Leydon, but I've seen comments that they fit a little tight.  Is it the norm to go up a width, or will they stretch a bit with wear?    I'm 11.5 C/D on Brannock, 11 C in my Indy, 11 D in CXL dover on Barrie, and 11.5 D Allen Edmonds 65 last.  Deciding between 11.5 D and E in these chukkas.    Please let me know if you have a suggestion.