or Connect

Posts by TheSuit

I agree that C&J have lost some appeal thanks to the price increases. I've gone over to AS Exclusive and couldn't be happier.
Thanks for the replies, you steered me away from the untipped versions, as I'm planning to use it in a conservative environment (law firm).
I have two belts from Equus that I love, but the burgundy seems almost identical to aus nut - very much a brown belt. I'm thinking this belt from Carmina might do the trick, seems to be a much more deep red burgundy: http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/accessories/products/carmina-belt-in-burgundy-calf Only problem is I'm not that fond of the matte finish on the buckle.  
Quick question: Should a grenadine tie be untipped?
Just ordered a pair of AS Moore Cherry, just one question: What belt do you guys use with this color? I find it hard to find a belt that is not way too red or way too brown! Or would a medium brown belt be fine?
Just received a Havanna SC, but it's a little tight at the waist. How much can it be let out?
Just received a havana jacket, what do you guys think, a keeper?       It might be just a little tight in the waist, the back looks pretty bad but mayby that's because the vents are stitched. What do you guys think? The sleeves should maybe be shortened a bit. 
Just ordered these from the AFPOS sale:       And  
Just ordered another belt, west end in nickel - black    My next belt will probably be bakers oak brown, just looks so awesome. 
Just received a pair of Hallam black calf, but noticed a small dent on one of the shoes, se picture below. Is it something I should live with? Is polish going to help?