or Connect

Posts by Sunstealer73

Here's my notes on their OCBD shirts. I wear Medium in Brooks Slim, Gap Modern, Lands End Tailored, and CT Slim. I also wear 40R in jackets. I ordered the Gustin White Oxford in Classic Medium. It was OK in the waist and sleeve length, but tight across the chest and shoulders. I ordered a Gustin Classic Large and it fits much more similar to the ones I listed above. The sleeves are a little long and I hope it shrinks slightly. That will make it about perfect. Just my...
They could just take some of the most popular MTO's from this thread and the appreciation one. There's been a bunch of one-offs that people went crazy over when pics were posted. They could pick a couple every quarter, make them a web gem, and rake in the cash.
I would also prefer a zipper on the chinos. Especially annoying in a busy bathroom when others are waiting while you're trying to get it buttoned up. Love them otherwise and do prefer button fly for jeans.
There's a little room.  It's similar to a regular Gap Modern Oxford or a Lands End Tailored Fit.  I need a 33/34 sleeve.  Regular Mediums or 32/33 are usually a little short on me.
I'm 5-9/180 and do Medium in their casual slim shirts. The neck size is exactly 15.5. The sleeves could actually be an inch longer for me. I'd say that you're a large based on what you said.
I'd like to see a plain toe blucher in some of the cool leathers they get. A chunky brogue of some sort would work too, maybe similar to some of the Trickers models.
You gave your sizes in everything except the Gustin's. What'd you go with for those?
I use over/under on all my work boots. It makes the laces easier to tighten and loosen, especially for the ones without speed hooks.
I have these: https://www.weargustin.com/store/804 and really like the fabric.  I also have the #2 American Graphite.  I definitely like the Japan fabric better.
No water protection at all that I've seen.