or Connect

Posts by Sunstealer73

They look sleeker than normal in the picture, may just be the angle though. The toe looks really nice.
 Anyone know the full specs on these?
Just resawed some oak with the Gustin apron:
Closer to khaki to me too!
It's a hard color to explain, those are the two closest i could think of.  Here's a pic, from left to right: Brooks Brothers Twill Chinos (not sure what color, darker khaki), Gap 1969 Cords in Palomino Brown, Gustin Japan Military Green Chinos, Lands End Canvas Elston Chino in Vintage Olive.  Even in this picture, you can see that they look more green in some places and more khaki in others.  Regardless, I think they will go with anything these other three would be worn...
The color is not too far off British Khaki or olive, kind of in between the two to my eyes. I think they'll go with anything you would wear with those two standard colors.
Got my first two orders both today. The Japan Military Green chinos fit great, just need about 4 inches taken off the inseam. I normally wear 34 in everything, but went with 35 Straight after reading several people who said they came in a little tight, especially after a wash. Also got one of the denim aprons to use in my woodworking shop. It was from the random denim version, so I'm not sure which denim I actually got. It is made very well and already got some use after...
That stinks.  I got my Iron Ranger's from there before Christmas with the 30% off.
Shoebuy.com does 30% off pretty often. Sign up for their mailing list or check RetailMeNot.
I'm still waiting on my first Gustin order, the #9 Japan Military Green Chinos.  They were originally supposed to ship in late-Dec, but still nothing.  The last update on 1/15 said shipping last week of January/first week of February, but nothing since.