or Connect

Posts by Sunstealer73

Fit looks good to me.
The lugs on the sole are pretty low profile. I wear mine with chinos occasionally. They're not really a dress boot though, regardless of the sole.
Look about six posts up from Crane's.
What does a pair of the Semi-Dress go for? Just a stock model like the Black Cherry ones. What's the wait time?
How can you have flat feet and high arches? Aren't those the opposite of each other? I have flat feet and shoes with high arch support hurt.
I didn't realize that, I'm a D-width. My IR's seem to have less toe room, but not a huge difference.
I wear the same in both. They're made on the same last if I remember correctly.
Mine never hurt my feet. They were really stiff for a few wears, but still comfortable. I've been wearing about twice week since Christmas and they are still breaking in, but really comfortable now. Going up and down ladders in the recent heat sped things up too.
Anyone else think AE is missing out by not offering some of these MTO boots as everyday options? I would put those last couple right up there with some of the Viberg styles that are double the price.
Isn't that where the welt seam is?  Mine all have a notch in that same general area.  I think they put it on the inside near the arch so it isn't as noticeable.