or Connect

Posts by RapFan

Hey guys, I got a stunning Purple Label double breasted 100% silk suit. Brand new tags still attached. Hand tailored in Italy 100%Silk Drake Cut Peak Lapel Fully Canvassed Side tabs on pants Not sure if made by Caruso or St Andrews I will listen to offers. This thing is a beauty. What Sartorial dreams are made of! Priority shipping with insurance split with buyer
For the vintage lovers!! I have a bunch of vintage ties these are just some of them. Beautiful Ermenegildo Zegna ties all made in Italy. The Lanvin tie is made in Canada, and the Greenham's one is hand made in England. I realize I can sell them for more but I'm just trying to make more room in my house. BUY THE WHOLE LOT AND I'LL GIVE YOU A DEAL!!   Shipping extra   Disclaimer: Although I have kept them in amazing condition some of these ties are almost 30 years old if...
If there is one thing I have learned is that tattoos are not what make you a good or bad person. I work with a surgeon who is an absolute master at his craft and he's got ink all over him.   As far as the logo is concerned, they went back to their roots, which is actually a great idea. If the new guy can keep the quality the same but bring back some originality to Brioni then he might do wonders for the company. I don't own any Brioni aside from ties but aside from a few...
Two items here, will deliver it to you. Both brand new with tags     Ralph Lauren Black Label Linen blazer 38R  Made in Italy Daniel model I believe these are made by Caruso Half canvas no lining Retail $1500 I'm asking $499                 Next is a Gray Z Zegna 46Eu 36 US Great suit to use for travelling and parties especially at my discounted price Retail $1300 I'm asking for 499   100% Wool, Drop 7  
You guys seem to really dig my closet with the way the things I post sell. Watch out for more!
Continuing to clear out my closet. 599 499! Brand new with tags ZZegna Drop 7 100% wool Notch lapel 2 buttons Great suit to diversify your rotation. Can double as business and party suit Feel free to make an offer I'm pretty flexible. Free shipping in Ontario. Check out my other items!
Two absolutely beautiful pieces that I just haven't had the chance to wear yet so I'm dishing them out for a fraction of what I paid for them   Up first is a Ralph Lauren Black Label linen jacket $499 (Retail : $1498) - Made in Italy (Caruso) - Daniel model half canvassed with no lining - Lightly padded shoulders, very Napoli driven - Gorgeous buttons - Buttons come separate for true surgeon cuffs     Second is a Dolce and Gabbana Casual Tuxedo style jacket $399...
Somebody buy this!
Brand new never worn with all tags still attached. Size 46/36R Drop 7   Made in Italy Sleeve buttons come in a separate pouch so that you can have working button holes. Fully Canvased 100% Wool (Super 150s) From Canali's exclusive line, the fabric has a really luxurious feel to it   Blue with white pinstripe, an excellent addition to any suit rotation. This isn't one of those bizarre colours of a Canali that you find on ebay.     Don't be shy to make an offer,...
At one point you had a slew of TF Testers for sale, and TF decants. Did I miss the boat?