Posts by RapFan

Just under 17.5 inches. If you want a picture with tape measures I can take them
Here are some of the measurements. Let me know if you need anything else.pit to pit : 18.5 inchesSleeve: 26 inches with working buttonsLength: 28.5 (bottom of collar to end of jacket)
For God's sake somebody buy this. What the heck more could you want. I wear a 38 in this suit so I have to pass.
Gentlemen,  I have a couple of great suits that you can expand your wardrobe with. I bought them both from Harry Rosen, all tags still attached and I'm letting them go for a fraction of what I paid for. Armani Collezioni S-Line 48EU 38 US Retailed for over $2000 I'm asking   $699 OBOCharcoal grey with dark stripes Peak Lapel Made in Italy Semi Canvassed (as per the salesman who sold it to me) Beautiful 100% wool fabric This suit drapes absolutely beautifully   Z Zegna Drop...
I sent them to your inbox sir
BNWT retailed for $125. Long sleeve thin T with a loose crew neck. Fits me tight and im a M.
Hey everyone, Beautiful blazer by AMI. Made in Romania classic charcoal with thick pinstripes. Notch Lapel Unlined Slim fit This retailed for $800 im letting it go for a steal due to closet space
I have sent the measurements to your inbox sir
3 pieces that I'm looking to move out. RL Rugby sweater $100 obo M •Like brand new worn once •100% Shetland wool RL Polo zip up $30 obo S •Great conditon no flaws •Leather trim on zipper Benson shirt $45 obo S •super soft cotton linen blend •worn once. Paid good coin for this shirt Split shipping. Thanks for looking
There isn't much left to be said when it comes to Samuelsohn suits. IMO best suit for the price. Best part about this one is it's navy blue and is a staple in a man's wardrobe. - Notch lapel - fully canvassed - Super 120s by Reda - made in Canada Bought this from Harry Rosen all tags still attached. Will listen to all offers 599 $549499:slayer: