or Connect

Posts by CJAM

Retail: $280   Awesome flannel western shirt from Engineered Garments, SS11 or 12. Black snap buttons + mother of pearl buttons. Purchased from Drinkwater's last year.   Condition: 7/10   All measurements in inches.   p2p: 22.5 - 23  s2s: 18  arm inseam: 22.5  Back from collar base: 31.5   Ship to US/CAN $15 *International buyers message me for quote
Retail: $185   Beams Plus, based in Harujuku Japan, expertly reproduce classic Americana styles, utilising the finest Japanese fabrics and craftsmanship. This Button-down Madras shirt, based on vintage 1960's designs, features authentic detailing such as a rounded split hem and constructed from a premium 100% cotton in an all over Plaid.   Made in Japan by Highly Experienced Craftsmen    100% Extra-Long Staple Supima Cotton  Branded Pearlescent Buttons  V-Stitched...
Retail: $250   Selling because I don't really wear much denim anymore. From Our Legacy, slim fit denim in a light vintage wash. Features a mid rise, five-pocket styling, button fly with single button closure, exposed rivets and a slim fit through the leg.   • Slim fit denim in a light vintage wash  • Mid rise  • Five-pocket styling  • Button fly with single button closure  • Exposed rivets  • Slim fit  • 100% cotton  • Machine wash  • Made in Italy   Condition:...
Retail: $350   Ovadia & Sons Gray Flannel Cargo Trousers in 100% wool, all made in USA. Super warm - extremely tough, rarely worn. Was originally a 34, had waist taken in to 32 by professional tailor.   Condition: 9/10   All measurements in inches. Waist: 16.5  Inseam: 27.5  Rise: 13  Leg open: 7.5   Ship to US adds $15 *International buyers message me for quote
Retail: $480   The High Water Chino is one of Visvim's most enduring styles. Simply and classically styled, the High Water has the kind of exceptional detailing and finish that is synonymous with Visvim.   Made in Japan  100% Cotton  Button Fly  Custom Aluminum Hardware  Rear Cinch  Shorter 'High Water' Leg   Condition: 9/10   All measurements in inches. Waist: 17.5  Inseam: 24  Rise: 13.5  Leg open: 7-8   Ships to US (add $15) *International buyers message me...
Retail: $300   SS/14 Engineered Garments Foulard Cinch Pants in 32 (was 34 but had the waist altered). Really awesome pair of pants great for hot weather. Selling because I'm not good with wearing patterns as much as I like them.   Condition: 8/10 Slight damage on the cinch tab due to pulling it too tight (see image).   All measurements in inches.   Waist: 16 - 16.5  Inseam: 28  Rise: 14.5  Leg open: 7.5   Ships to US / CAN adds $15 International buyers please...
Yeah I didn't quite get the appeal of the high-neck Tee… They are probably my favourite Tee and I picked up a few when they were $50 at Nepenthes a few months ago. Interestingly they stopped running them under the Workaday line and now just have the mainline label - also the fit is a little smaller, but cotton or weave seems of higher quality – not that anyone asked.
Anyone know where I can get EG tees from? Just plain, non-printed tees - preferably navy XL. Bureau Belfast don't have plain and Nepenthes is out of my size. Where else sells them?? Cheers! 
After some EG Huntsman pants in sz 32 - olive / navy french twill. Open to other fabrics / colours.
Selling an EG charcoal grey cotton houndstooth Bedford Jacket in L.   http://www.styleforum.net/t/505003/engineered-garments-bedford-jacket-in-cotton-charcoal-houndstooth