or Connect

Posts by CJAM

These never fit me right. Now I'm selling them. They sat in the closet for most of time I've owned them. Slight scuff on the front of right foot. See pics for details.   Hard to find size US 11 / EUR 45.   Asking for $50 They retail for about $130   Message me for shipping cost
$350 $300   BLUE BLUE JAPAN SASHIKO JACKET (sz 4 / 50 / XL)   I'm selling a really beautiful hand-dyed indigo sashiko work jacket from Blue Blue Japan. I've had it about 10 months and purchased it from Hickoree's – worn very sparingly since then. It's made in Japan, natural indigo dye - STILL WEARING OFF, so there's a lot of great fades to come. Never been washed.   Please note, some of the pictures washed out - the colour is still a deep blue (my selfie is the best...
RAF SIMONS FLORAL PATTERN FOR MR PORTER (sz. 45) - runs half – full size large   Bought these shoes recently and have since only worn less than 10 times. I'm selling because they're slightly too small on me. These run about half a size big, but ultimately I needed a 46. They're navy cotton with fluro roses printed, interior is lined with a beautiful leather. Very rare collection that's since entirely sold out.   Condition: 9/10 (would only be 10 if brand new)   There...
Selling this beautiful Italian-made blazer by Eddy & Bros, size IT 50 reg, tailored at the waist. Very minimal wear (3-5 times) over the period of about a year. Purchased in 2013 Selling because shoulders are slightly too small for me.   It has a beautiful colour: blue / steely grey - changes in lighting, also incredibly soft and comfortable (virgin wool / cotton blend). This jacket fits very slim in the waist and larger at the shoulders. Measures 18" across waist at the...
Selling this beautiful Italian-made blazer by Eddy & Bros, size IT 50 reg, tailored at the waist.  Very minimal wear (3-5 times) over the period of about a year. Purchased in 2013 Selling because shoulders are slightly too small for me.   It has a beautiful colour: blue / steely grey - changes in lighting, also incredibly soft and comfortable (virgin wool / cotton blend).   This jacket fits very slim in the waist and larger at the shoulders. Measures 18" across...
Selling this beautiful Italian-made Blazer by Eddy & Bros, size IT50r, tailored at the waist.   Very minimal wear (3-5 times max) over a period of about a year. Purchased in 2013.   Selling because shoulders are slightly too small for me.   It has a beautiful colour, blue / steel in different lights. Incredibly soft and comfortable.   This fits very slim in the waist and larger at shoulders. Measures 18" at it's smallest across when measured lying flat. If you have...
SOLD   REDUCED PRICE   Large Levi's x Filson Trucker Jacket   Very rare these days (at least for under like $400)   Great condition Comes with full tin of wax $200.00 plus shipping.   PM if you want actual photos.   Cheers.
Any unpainted 46's?
11.5 in US or UK? Are they TTS?
Description   $100   $50   —RRP $236 —NWOT —65% Wool, 35% Linen —semi-lined - very warm, great with >6" boots.   A relaxed fit cropped chino with turn up and red check lining and features two side pockets and a back pocket with flap detail.