or Connect

Posts by CJAM

Selling this beautiful Italian-made blazer by Eddy & Bros, size IT 50 reg, tailored at the waist. Very minimal wear (3-5 times) over the period of about a year. Purchased in 2013 Selling because shoulders are slightly too small for me.   It has a beautiful colour: blue / steely grey - changes in lighting, also incredibly soft and comfortable (virgin wool / cotton blend). This jacket fits very slim in the waist and larger at the shoulders. Measures 18" across waist at the...
Selling this beautiful Italian-made blazer by Eddy & Bros, size IT 50 reg, tailored at the waist.  Very minimal wear (3-5 times) over the period of about a year. Purchased in 2013 Selling because shoulders are slightly too small for me.   It has a beautiful colour: blue / steely grey - changes in lighting, also incredibly soft and comfortable (virgin wool / cotton blend).   This jacket fits very slim in the waist and larger at the shoulders. Measures 18" across...
Selling this beautiful Italian-made Blazer by Eddy & Bros, size IT50r, tailored at the waist.   Very minimal wear (3-5 times max) over a period of about a year. Purchased in 2013.   Selling because shoulders are slightly too small for me.   It has a beautiful colour, blue / steel in different lights. Incredibly soft and comfortable.   This fits very slim in the waist and larger at shoulders. Measures 18" at it's smallest across when measured lying flat. If you have...
SOLD   REDUCED PRICE   Large Levi's x Filson Trucker Jacket   Very rare these days (at least for under like $400)   Great condition Comes with full tin of wax $200.00 plus shipping.   PM if you want actual photos.   Cheers.
Any unpainted 46's?
11.5 in US or UK? Are they TTS?
Description   $100   $50   —RRP $236 —NWOT —65% Wool, 35% Linen —semi-lined - very warm, great with >6" boots.   A relaxed fit cropped chino with turn up and red check lining and features two side pockets and a back pocket with flap detail.   
Sz, 46 EU, Worn, but not much. Good condition. Slight creasing on toe, slight scuffing on welt from natural wear.   (RRP $465)   $100   $80   Multi leather lace-up oxford with laser-cut eyelets Leather laces with brass grommets Paneling with suede patch at toe and leather patch at upper Genuine leather sole Rubber heel Padded insole.  100% leather. Made in portugal   Description from The Shoe Buff:   Opening Ceremony tries a...
Same as these, in US12 however.   http://www.styleforum.net/t/281056/fs-alden-unlined-sand-suede-chukka-boot-9-d-dropped   Please message me to discuss $$$   Thank you, CJ
RRP $300   $100   $60   Desciption —Brand new / unworn / tags attached —Size M. Fits true. —Khaki Olive —Four buttoned unconstructed Jacket. —60% cotton, 40% Linen. —Two patch pockets on front.  —Slightly Fitted.  —Fabric from Portugal / Made in Portugal.