or Connect

Posts by CJAM

Rare item from Engineered Garment's FW12 collection.   Condition is 7/10 due to a small, dime sized stain under the armpit towards the back of the garment. It is super faint and will surely disappear with a wash - which I haven't done yet.   22 inches from armpit to armpit 18.5 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 26.5 inches from shoulder seam to end of sleeve 30.5 inches from bottom of collar to bottom of garment   Available for pickup in NYC.
Cotton ripstop Bedford jacket from Engineered Garments SS14, hardly worn so I'm giving it a 9/10 condition. S2S = 18"  Chest = 21"  Sleeve = 25.5  Back Length = 29"   Posting from NYC so available for pickup too.    
Sorry, this is long gone!
I have a green ripstop cotton Bedford in L from SS14 as well as a green wool CPO jacket from FW12 (grail piece for many!).   Ideally looking to trade but will consider offering $$ too.   Thanks guys.
Feel like there's loads on Grailed. All I see are 8.5 — 10s. On the other hand, looking 12s or 13s!
Did anyone pick up or even see the EG x vans size in 13?
Will consider trading two or even three of these items for a wool / homespon Bedford in L. Come on people! Let's get this thread going again!
No problem dude, hit me up if / when you're ready.
lol, that's fine – but ordinarily this is where you counter!