or Connect

Posts by CJAM

Selling these Trinomic blaze techs - bought on impulse last month, but i've rarely worn them. Just not my style. 8/10 condition because the soles have wear from the 3 or 4 times worn, plus a tiny scuff on the toe. It can most likely be cleaned off though.   _________________________________   Description taken from END:   One of Puma's most popular running silhouettes, the Blaze has been brought back as part of Puma's new Tech Pack. This new iteration of the Blaze...
Selling an Ebbets Field Flannel Fungo shirt.   Condition 7/10: worn slightly, but rarely. Back tag has been removed because it was itchy as hell. Slight stain on front, will wash out.   Made in Canada.   Measurements laid flat: S2S: 19.5 Back length: 29.5 Arm inseam: 19 Mid: 19 P2P:21.5   _________________________   From the site: History: Our authentic two-layer merino wool/cotton blend vintage baseball undershirts are made to the same specifications, and...
Selling this pair of Janne Trousers from Henrik Vibskov's "stiff neck chamber" collection. 9/10 condition (only because they're pre-owned, otherwise would be 10). Only owned these for a few months, rarely worn. Just need cash now.   Really comfortable / lightweight. Semi drop crotch with high waist, button closure as well as semi-elastic waistband. Asymmetrical zip. Very cool looking. Purchased from Totokaelo Man   Measurements laid flat: W: 15.5 - 16 Inseam:...
Selling a blue m Gitman Vintage ocbd.   7/`10 Condition - just regular wear / wash. Still really nice condition. Just don't wear shirts anymore. One tiny mark on the back underneath collar that will probably disappear with a more 'focused' wash.     Measurements laid flat:    S2S: 18 P2P: 21  Back length: 31.5 Arm length inseam: 18.5  Mid section: 19   $70 USD shipped.
Selling a white L Gitman Vintage ocbd. It's a rare-ish piece with british flags on inside of cuff. 8/`10 Condition One tiny mark on the front that will probably disappear with a more 'focused' wash. It's also been darted in the middle to fit a smaller (32) waist and wider shoulders (18 - 19.5). Best if you're tucking in (see images for darts) Measurements laid flat:  S2S: 19 P2P: 19.5 Back length: 32 Arm length inseam: 20 Tailored mid-section: 18   $70 USD inc....
$150 $125 + 20 shipping $100 + 20 shipping (ask for special price if AU/NZ) ———————————— Measurements (laid flat) Waist: 16.6 Inseam: 31 Thigh: 9 Leg opening: 7.3 Back rise: 15 Front rise: 11 ———————   Made in Japan Head Porter plus pants in a washed, vintage-inspired heavy cotton. Colour is a washed out military green - sort of between grey and green in some light. Fabric is almost like denim, very heavy, beautiful and high quality. Construction and quality...
877 BOOT  | SIZE 11 Condition: 7/10. These will last forever and I've had them for about 2 years - rarely worn. I've used the polish a few times so they have a really nice patina going. Retailed at $400 AUD.                         Accepting offers but please bear in mind shipping to the US is a little pricey ($50 - $60), and Europe even more so.   ************************************************************************** If you're in Australia /...
Worn a little bit but not enough to really get good fades happening yet. See images.Here's the web link too: http://www.3sixteen.com/products/sl100x-straight-raw-indigo-selvedge-denimWashed once.Really good condition.Leather badge is coming off on one side at the back, but can be sewn back on by a cobbler or taken to Self Edge. Minor really.
Selling these Mark Mcnairy saddle shoes as they were always a size bigger and finally bothered me to the point of stopping to wear them. — Made in UK — Condition - 6/10 (These shoes still look really beautiful and have a lot of character.) — Original box included. — Have had shoe trees in them entire time. — Retail at over $300 Accepting offers but please bear in mind shipping to the US is a little pricey ($50 - $60), and Europe even more so. I'm just looking at making a...
So you reckon this is small to medium fit? what size shirt / jacket do you usually wear? C