or Connect

Posts by littlebearfatty

Brand: Geoege Cleverley Model: Edward Leather: Antique Beechnut Size: UK6 Price: USD 500 Brand New with original shoetree and box Ship to anywhere
Brand: George Cleverley Model: Adrian Leather: Tan Calf Size: UK7.5 Price: USD 500 Brand New with original shoetree and box Ship to anywhere
Brand: Anthony Cleverley Model: Caine II Leather: Antique Bordeaux Size: UK6 Price: USD 1000 Brand New with original shoetree and box USD 1000 Ship to anywhere
Brand: Anthony Cleverley Model: Bodie Leather: Black Calf Size: UK6 Price: USD 1000 Brand New with original shoetree and box USD 1000 Ship to anywhere
Brand: Anthony Cleverley Model: Finchley Leather: Expresso Calf Size: UK7.5 Price: USD 1000 Brand New with original shoetree and box USD 1000 Ship to anyrwhere
I think I better use my personal account Maybe you can say Frontier is the basic suiting collection of Harrisons. Non super, no cashmere blend. It has a bit rough surface so you won't expect  "luxury" feeling. It emphasizes more on performance and breathability. Moreover, it has >90 patterns so it is a good choice for building up your wardrobe. The same with other Harrisons collections, Frontier is made in the UK. I have just received my own navy windowpane Frontier suit,...