or Connect

Posts by Chris Hanson

Just have to deal with it mate. Try tightening the screws so that the legs can't so easily reach the rear of the lens. Unfortunately I have this on my left lens but it isn't noticeable for me when wearing them and other people don't notice it so I wouldn't worry too much. You can also try to put one leg over the other instead of side by side when you fold. They are amazing glasses so fuck it! wheeeeeeey 
@aarp Sorry for the late reply but I don't read my emails as much as I should. The curve where the arm goes from horizontal to begin to curve around your ear. If you just create a sharper angle at this point then it grips on to your ear more. You do not need to wrap them around your ear as such it is just that the sharper angle creates a better hold. They are heavy sunglasses and so I sometimes have to reposition them but after heating with the hairdryer and re shaping...
@aarp Sorry for the late reply but I don't read my emails as much as I should. The curve where the arm goes from horizontal to begin to curve around your ear. If you just create a sharper angle at this point then it grips on to your ear more. You do not need to wrap them around your ear as such it is just that the sharper angle creates a better hold. They are heavy sunglasses and so I sometimes have to reposition them but after heating with the hairdryer and re shaping...
I took my Steve Mcqueen Special Editions back to Sunglasses Hut and they heated and reshaped the ear piece. I needed to further tweak them so heated using a hairdryer and after 20-30 seconds started to mould the ear piece downwards and inwards. Be careful as I imagine there is a possibility of the plastic cracking. Just make sure the ear piece is pliable before using too much force. If you use a repetitive stroking motion this worked for me. Now that the ear piece folds...