or Connect

Posts by SouthEngland

New - worn 3x   To Boot New York Mens - Brown - Captoe Dress Shoe with Customizations. Labeled as a 8.5 but they would perfectly fit a US size 9/9.5   FACTS:   1. I purchased these new around 5 months ago - they retail for $375.   2. I wore them once, to my carpeted office, and realized they were a half size to small.   3. I left them in my closet until today and tried to wear them again, however, I finally have to accept that they are too small.   4. I...
New - worn 2x   To Boot New York Mens Aaron Model - Brown - Captoe Dress Shoe with Customizations. Labeled as a 8.5 but they would perfectly fit a US size 9/9.5   FACTS:   1. I purchased these new around 5 months ago - they retail for $350.   2. I wore them once, to my carpeted office, and realized they were a half size to small.   3. I left them in my closet until today and tried to wear them again, however, I finally have to accept that they are too...
Bump
Purple Label Ralph Lauren brown suede belt with gold buckle Size 32/80 Made in England No refunds. No returns.
For sale or trade - Ralph Lauren Purple Label (RLPL) chocolate/brown suede belt with perfect brass buckle. Retails for $475. Will sell for $125. Never worn.
Make an offer.
Bought these brand new - like an idiot, I bought too big. These are BRAND new. This style runs for $150. Want to sell asap. Shipping is $10
PM me if you are selling
For Sale - Brown Tods (size 9) and American (size 10) for sale.    - I purchased these and wore them three times but they simply do not fit me.    - Price includes shipping cost   - Shoes retail for $595 and you will not find a steal like this elsewhere   - FAST SHIPPING
Reduction to $275