or Connect

Posts by SouthEngland

PM me if you are selling
For Sale - Brown Tods (size 9) and American (size 10) for sale.    - I purchased these and wore them three times but they simply do not fit me.    - Price includes shipping cost   - Shoes retail for $595 and you will not find a steal like this elsewhere   - FAST SHIPPING
Reduction to $275
Bump for price reduction.
Can I get some insole measurements? If so, I'll pm you the ones I like
Sold!
Will take best offer or $300. I wore these shoes twice and finally had to accept the fact that they are a half size too big for me. They retail for $475. The shoes are phenomenal. Will ship anywhere in 48 states for free. Will ship anywhere in the world.
I purchased this belt for my new law job a few months ago, however, I did not attempt to wear it until yesterday. Needless to say, I lost weight and now need a 32 inch belt and the 34 inch belt is too big. It is a $380 belt retail and I paid $225 for it on sale. I am looking to get $100. The belt is beautiful and at $100 is a steal.
Price reduction to $125 + 15 shipping. 
For Sale or Trade   Gently Owned Bally Danforth Mens 9.5M Dress Shoe   The Run Down:   - These shoes were purchased 4 months ago brand new   - These shoes were only worn for 2 months, mostly indoors, as I was a summer associate at a law firm and spent most of my time in the office on the carpeted floors   - These shoes have always been fit with she horns when not being worn so there are minimal wrinkles and barely any wear   - There is only minor...