or Connect

Posts by Mr Engineer

First of all most people on this forum will see Gucci and automatically will not like because of the name brand.   But to answer your price...Gucci on ebay and for that price at that...I wouldn't trust it
I don't mind the finish. I just don't want anything fake or suspect.   Epaulets latest summer LBM 1911 jackets have the same finish at the ivory jacket so its not anymore a concern
I don't think that it is an lengthening issue. Notice the gap between the stitching and the button on this LBM jacket.  
I'm not sure if there is fabric under to lengthen it.I guess I would have to just purchase and find out on my own
Seen this LBM jacket. Is this a normal sleeve stitching for an LBM 1911 jacket? From what I have seen there is usually more space between the sleeve end and the stitching. Is this jacket from an older collection?  
  Is this a normal sleeve stitching for an LBM 1911 jacket? From what I have seen there is usually more space between the sleeve end and the stitching. Is this jacket from an older collection?  
Just ordered a pair of Meermin Shell Cordovan Double Monks Hiro Last in size 8UK They are out of my size in the website so they said they can make me a pair. Luisa said it will take up to 45 days. Will post when received.
:(
Ludlow lapels are too slim for my taste
I wear an 8UK in C&J Selbournes and Meermin Shell Cordovan Double Monks Hiro Last. What size should I get?