or Connect

Posts by MikeMZA

Hey folks. Not sure if you missed my post on the previous page, finally got my SKZ297. Some more pics to see what it looks like IRL.   I did some searching around and contacting folks. The only place you'll find it still in stock is Portugal and Spain, and even there, stock is low. It was only produced for a season from what I can gather from a distributor in Singapore and it was winter 2010.   It's pricey yea, but it's a really rugged dress watch (10 bar with...
So I finally got my new Seiko. Really nice dress watch, pretty much Mike-proof too. Sapphire crystal and 10bar water resistant. Landed here in SA for around $300, so pushing the poor man's watch limit, but hey, us poor folk can save up sometimes ;)        
Kenty, check this baby out!! The SNKE51, my favourite out of the Seiko 5s.. Just remember that most (if not all?) of them are only 3atm waterproof, which is technically not enough for swimming. I've swam and showered with mine for a month without issues though.     If you're looking at spending around 5x as much, you might be able to find one of these (ordered one a couple days ago)  
So I finally got my Seiko 5.. Here are some pics of the Natos that I am currently using on it. The bond looks great on it too, just don't have a decent pic of it.      
Get some button up shirts, a nice leather jacket. A blazer, and some decent shoes/boots. I'm a year younger than you and in a very trendy faculty but I still avoid skinnies (I have 2 pairs that I wear every now and again and even those I have sized up 2).   Just because you aren't wearing skinnies doesn't mean you have to wear baggy clothes. Get some well fitting trousers.   Remember that trends change ;) Being in style however, never goes out of fashion.
And as a doctor/med student you should know what skinnies do to your manhood. +1 to what Svenn says, shoes say a lot about your style as well.   Also, try dress to your age. Nothing worse than an old man wearing "hip" clothes or a youngster that looks like he raided an old age home for his wardrobe.
Hey folks   I've been hunting watches for a while, but being a student and with the exchange rate as it is at the moment, my budget is seriously limited.   Was initially looking at the Skagen super slim, as I am really not fond of bulky watches although I do have decently sized wrists. I love the design and I'm sure it'd suit me well, but I have heard these are far from rugged and the straps cannot be swapped around?         So after some...
Hey folks   I've been hunting watches for a while, but being a student and with the exchange rate as it is at the moment, my budget is seriously limited.   Was initially looking at the Skagen super slim, as I am really not fond of bulky watches although I do have decently sized wrists.     After loads of searching this forum and others, it seems that these are really not very durable. I really love the design, suits my style and my personality.   So...