or Connect

Posts by sti1zkin

Were the reductions further than 50%?
  Like I said, though maybe I wasn't very clear, MH in Japan is a size smaller. Their size medium appears to match the measurements for the west's size small. If that small blazer doesn't fit someone that's 5'10" then there should be even more than a size difference. That doesn't really make sense to me though as I have bought western MH size small items and they fit me like I would expect. I guess that piece is particularly oversized this season? Was kind of hoping to buy...
 You are normally size Medium? Mind if ask you your height? I have a couple of MH blazers, including that shirt blazer in a different fabric, and they don't fit me like that. I've been buying them size medium from Japan where their size medium measurements match up to the size small English measurements. I'm normally a size small and the sleeves go right up to the end of my wrists.
It's new, no tags.
Both used but in good condition.   These are tagged large but they are closer to mediums in my opinion.   Tan Plaid (L)  10% wool 90% cotton Double layered.   Chest: 21"  Shoulders:18"  Sleeves: 26"   Brown Plaid (L) 100% cotton   Chest: 21"  Shoulders:18"  Sleeves: 26"
 38 is normally small.  From my experience 40 is a size medium in Rag & Bone.
Still some of the MH/Edwin jeans in the Japanese web shop. You can also find them in yahoo.jp with some frequency.
All items are used but in good condition. Post Overalls Naval Jacket (S) ----- $90 [[SPOILER]] Chest: 20"Shoulders: 18"Sleeves: 24"Length: 26" 1/2  Post Overalls Melton Wool Engineers Jacket (S)-----$140 [[SPOILER]]   Post Overalls Mattalini Jacket (M) -----------$90  [[SPOILER]] Chest: 22"Sleeves: 25"Length: 26" 3/4
Margaret Howell black jacket, fabric made by Fox Brothers.   It was bought in Japan where the sizing is different for Margaret Howell. It is labelled Small but fits Extra Small.   Chest: 52 cm Shoulders: 45 cm Sleeve: 58 cm  Length: 73 cm    
Robert Geller Grey Linen Drifter Jacket, Size 44.   This jacket fits big. I'd recommend it to those who normally wear 46.   Chest: 102 cm Shoulders: 44 cm Sleeves: 65 cm Length: 76 cm