Posts by benjamin831

Quote: Originally Posted by Toiletduck I have Black w/ white dots...I like it +1 I have a black silk PS with white polka dots from RLPL. I tend to use it quite often.
EDIT: Triple Post Sorry, I got a bit annoyed just thinking about Sam's
EDIT: Double Post
Quote: Originally Posted by IndianBoyz Sam's Tailor is a tailor located in Hong Kong. The shop was founded by Sam Melwani in 1957 and is still run by his family. It is located in Burlington Arcade on 94 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong. The shop is well known for its A-list clientele and was honored with a postage stamp on the 50th anniversary of its founding. Let me just chime in here. Sam's Tailor is garbage. Garbage. Its...
I just bought yet another IWC. That's all I have to offer.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero Brown suit. Like that. I don't see why this is so great. A handsome Italian man walks into H&M with a blue shirt and walks out in a taupe suit. On the way out, he needed to reply a SMS. *snap.
A work of art! Was that a recent order from Tom? I'm still waiting for mine :P
I'm planning to make acquire a SAB umbrella in the near future, but I'm torn between choosing the metal shaft or solid stick. Durability-wise, which one is a better choice? Considering that I travel quite a bit, I'm worried that the solid wood stick would snap.
If you don't like the crest, you can remove it. But of course, you're would be paying much more because of the flashy crest.
Quote: Originally Posted by IB240996 I received the shoes I ordered from him but not the belt I got at the same time. I haven't heard from him recently but I just figured he's probably still in the States. When did you place your order with him? Your shoes look fantastic, by the way. Shame it didn't fit.