or Connect

Posts by benjamin831

Can you just post the full picture here already? PS. I voted for Skinny just because he reminds me of the guy I saw on Forensic Files the other night.
This chap doesn't seem to mind: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
But its extremely comfortable!
Yeah, using photoshop to alter your picture is a great way to illustrate the alterations you want your tailor to do. Its much easier especially when the tailor doesn't really speak english. This is what I did awhile ago:
The jacket looks much too long. Eventhough it looks proportional to your arms (you might have longer arms), it definitly covers too much of your leg.
I unbutton the first two, and the shirt buttons as well. Much more comfortable for my obnoxiously large watch.
I wonder if he could do higher heels like in Vass and G&G; it seems to make the shoe much more elegant.
Good to see him go. He should try spelling his properly too.
I was pretty bitter about what SARS did to my final years of schooling in Hong Kong. Hope Swine Flu becomes a full pandemic in North America......haha joking. Maybe just the deep South.
Stunning. Soon to order mine with Tiger02 as soon as I have the time to measure my foot.