or Connect

Posts by benjamin831

The tear is a bit extreme but all the other "flaws" seem pretty normal for Aldens. I must say, their shoes never came perfect.
It looks like something a Gestapo officer would wear. Unless you're a hardcore Nazi, it would be difficult to pull that off.
Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 I pose another question to those in the know. Notice how the back of the jacket hugs the natural curves of the wearer's back? Instead of hanging straight down from collar to hem? Is this a sign of better fit? This can be achieved by taking in the rear center seam. An easy operation for any competent tailor.
Are winter coats even nesscessary in Singapore?
Looks slightly better than your mary janes
Try polo.com and J.Crew for references.
Well you should have a pair made that fits your everyday criteria. They certainly are quite splendid.
Quote: Originally Posted by luk-cha whats with the Vass tree's in the G&G's????? Yeah, I was like, those can't be on the U-last.
Cold water + gentle cycle + Tide total care + air dry = long lasting shirts with excellent color retention. There's just too much harsh and dangerous chemicals involved with dry cleaning.
I think SG has made an amazing sartorial transition. However, I really do hate the goatee.