or Connect

Posts by benjamin831

Anybody know if there's a shop that can do nose-pad arm installations in LA? I feel like there must be some in k-town.
I got measured by Tony late last year and he recommend a 5.5D (small, i know) across the board size. He insists that all the lasts should fit the same but given the last few responses on this thread, I'm beginning to think different. Would it be more prudent of me to go for the MH71 or the DG70? I do great in the same size for EG's 82 last but I'm not quite sure how EG's 82 last sizes up with G&G's lasts.
Can we request a V split waistband for your trousers?
For sale is a Wings + Horns shawl sweatshirt in marled gray fleece. The fleece is super soft and incredibly warm. Its in mint condition. The size is Small. Washed and ready to ship. Chest: 20 Waist: 17.75 Shoulder: 16.75 Sleeve: 24.5 Back: 23.75 Free shipping to CONUS.
Agree but black lamb and brown suede is a pretty poor match.
So it turns out my MDR fits perfectly. The torso could be even a little slimmer but in general, the fit is spot on. One thing I'm quite worried now is that the shoulder and arms area will stretch out over time as I break this jacket in. Should I have ordered the jacket tight initially?
Anybody encounter this problem with their shirts? A small bump of fabric under the rear of their collar. Pretty common issue but I'm not quite sure how to remedy it for the next order.
How much does TOJ's brown lambskin stretch? I'm scared that my MDR will be too snug and I was wondering if it will stretch over the months. Edit: Just saw some comments regarding stretch above me. Further comments are still welcomed!
It seems like you're selling you MDR, AKang. Why is that? Looks great on ya.
Anybody receiving shipping notifications for leather orders placed in early Feb?