or Connect

Posts by benjamin831

Just pulled the trigger on the all blue Achilles. I went with TTS, US6 -> EU38. Had go full price, FML.
I'm sure the jacket is absolutely wonderful and it does look great. But as obey said, I don't think it has much to do with the jacket.The problem with the denim combo is that there's such a massive dichotomy between your upper body and your legs. If I put my hands over your pants (sounds weird), I can imagine a much different outfit than what you actually wore. Same could be said if I cover up the top half of the picture. The denim combo almost always underperforms because...
Still looks off to my eyes, especially the second pic.
I've been avoiding this combo for good reason. This thread, with the exception of Redboat's last fit, pretty much reaffirms my thinking.
What do you guys think about an all blue sneaker?
No, but I can't seem to find the option to pay for it.
Do the premium buttons cost extra?
For sale is a pair of PBJ XX-011s with a tagged size of 29. The jeans were initially soaked hot before wearing. They have been worn for 4 months then soaked with mild detergent and warm water. They are now clean and ready to ship. Waist (dipped): 14.75 Rise (front): 10 Thigh (crotch level): 10.5 Inseam: 31.75 Knee: 7.1 Leg Opening: 6.75 The 13.5oz left-hand twill denim is really amazing with light streaky fading. The hand is soft but crumply at the same time. The warp...
I noticed the buttons of late are kinda milky white opaque, lacking the luster of old. Are there new button options?
Does Ssense not carry CPs anymore? I'm having trouble finding any retailers carrying EU 38s.