or Connect

Posts by benjamin831

How do SFer's expect people who can barely afford proper shoes to look good? Let's face it, cheap fashion looks like shit. The people are just pushing the milage of the shit they find in H&M and Topman.
Not 100% related to tailors but does anybody know a good alteration shop in Hong Kong? Fishball, do you know? I know you're a local
What do you have?
Is getting a third DR bordering ridiculous?
Barely worn leather belts by Chruch's. The quality is very high, grain structure is very fine. Overall very nice belts. Solid brass hardware. The woven belt is very soft and oily, beautiful brown leather. The woven has been worn more, the Church's tag has faded a little. Size is 32. Silver buckles Brown width: 35mm Black width: 30mm Woven width: 30mm Price: $75, except for woven at $40. Price per belt. Free shipping to CONUS.
I just want to point out that cuffs are zippered for a reason. The function of the zipper to allow the cuff to expand.
Cuffs are obnoxiously large.
What's the consensus on unglazed goat?
Does it really not matter? Cus it would look better if it was more proportional.
Getting my new jacket reminds me of how good lambskin smells. Is there any way to restore some of that smell with my older jackets?