or Connect

Posts by benjamin831

As long as you don't wear it with a brown shirt and black tie. Avoid a red armband if you could too. These are the general looks you would want to avoid:
For sale is a pair of Persol 2995S sunglasses in the color Terra di Siena. The lens in in amber brown. It's very similar to the 694, except that the corders are squared off a little more, which means it doesn't have that droopy effect that the 694 gives off. The styling is very classic and goes great with every. Condition is excellent, I barely wore it, never dropped. Size: 52/20/135 Comes with original case and papers. Free shipping to CONUS
For sale is a pair of Persol 2995S sunglasses in the color Terra di Siena. The lens in in amber brown. It's very similar to the 694, except that the corders are squared off a little more, which means it doesn't have that droopy effect that the 694 gives off. The styling is very classic and goes great with every. Condition is excellent, I barely wore it, never dropped. Size: 52/20/135 Comes with original case and papers. Free shipping to CONUS
Exactly, nothing puts me to sleep faster than English shoe brands, perhaps with the exception of G&G MTO/Deco/bespoke. EG top drawer is grossly overpriced and service is tepid. Lobb's designs have always been uninspiring, even with their more expensive lines. Fit and finish isn't anything to yell home about either.Just stick to Carmina and save for bespoke.
I've been saying for years, I don't get the hype with these mid to high-end shoe brands in the $1000+ range. I wish learnt this lesson long ago and not have wasted so much money on Edward Greens, John Lobbs, and C&Js. I wish I had springboarded straight to bespoke and high-end MTOs instead.
Yeah, its kind of a mixed bag. I was looking to have a gingham shirt done up recently so I've noticed some inconsistency with their product shots.Just something to look out for if you cared. Maybe specify it in the details for your next order if you want to be sure of what you're getting.
Everybody else Surely its a personal choice, but it seems vertical gingham is the unspoken default.
Can't wait to see am all
I noticed that Luxire's ginghams are always made the wrong way round. The darker strips run horizontal as opposed to vertical. Do the customers realize this or is it a special request?
The ultimate clubbing clothes are clothes not worn for clubbing.