or Connect

Posts by benjamin831

I'm still a little confused, what does patrizio mean by the unlined option?
What is the default tip style for his ties? Self-tipped?
New suit, new tailor, so I'm very appreciative of some feedback. How do you guys think I did with this one? I think i need to tweak a few things in the shoulder and armhole. Thoughts? What do you guys think of the button stance and the hight of the pockets? Too low or just right?
Wonderful! Do you think you can pass on the leg opening, knee, and thigh measurements? I really like that silhouette
For sale is a fully-canvased, soft construction suit made in navy shadow stripe herringbone with a silver lining. The suit is constructed well and its a joy to wear. I love the handwork on this coat. I really like that the sleeve pitch is perfect, no bunching at all. The lapels are perfectly padded and have a lovely roll to it that gives the jacket extra body. It's in good condition. Color is hard to capture, but it is navy/dark navy. Jacket fits like an XS or...
1 - RL Rugby Skull Motif Black Tie 3.25" - $40 (NWOT) 2 - Giorgio Armani Ultra Fine Grenadine Black Tie 3.25" - $90 (NWOT) 3 - RLBL Patterned Black Tie 3.00" - $75 (NWOT) 4 - RLBL Polka Dot Midnight/Black Tie 3.25" - $75 (NWOT) 5 - RLBL Gray Glen Plaid Tie 3.00" - $75 (NWOT) 6 - RLBL Silver Single Stripes Dark Gray Tie 3.25" - $75 (NWOT) 7 - Hermes Yellow and White Striped Tie 3.75" - $90 (NWOT) 8 - RLBL Polka Dot Pink Tie 3.00" - $60 (Excellent Condition) 9 - RL Rugby...
Go from mid-range shoes to MTO/bespoke. I feel like Lobbs and Greens just aren't worth the price the command.
Zee's wingtip derbys after four years of wear. They're my late night debauchery shoes, often covered in beer and vodka. They're actually my favorite pair of shoes not because they're the best quality or even the best looking, but they certainly were the first pair of shoes I cared about and it was a gateway to the world of high-end shoes. They still look good after some TLC Before: http://www.styleforum.net/t/73365/zees-leatherware-shoe-co/120_30#post_2472398
Thanks! It's bitter choco.
So what kind of lining does he use for his "unlined" ties? The same as his regular lined ties?