or Connect

Posts by benjamin831

1 - RL Rugby Skull Motif Black Tie 3.25" - $40 (NWOT) 2 - Giorgio Armani Ultra Fine Grenadine Black Tie 3.25" - $90 (NWOT) 3 - RLBL Patterned Black Tie 3.00" - $75 (NWOT) 4 - RLBL Polka Dot Midnight/Black Tie 3.25" - $75 (NWOT) 5 - RLBL Gray Glen Plaid Tie 3.00" - $75 (NWOT) 6 - RLBL Silver Single Stripes Dark Gray Tie 3.25" - $75 (NWOT) 7 - Hermes Yellow and White Striped Tie 3.75" - $90 (NWOT) 8 - RLBL Polka Dot Pink Tie 3.00" - $60 (Excellent Condition) 9 - RL Rugby...
Go from mid-range shoes to MTO/bespoke. I feel like Lobbs and Greens just aren't worth the price the command.
Zee's wingtip derbys after four years of wear. They're my late night debauchery shoes, often covered in beer and vodka. They're actually my favorite pair of shoes not because they're the best quality or even the best looking, but they certainly were the first pair of shoes I cared about and it was a gateway to the world of high-end shoes. They still look good after some TLC Before: http://www.styleforum.net/t/73365/zees-leatherware-shoe-co/120_30#post_2472398
Thanks! It's bitter choco.
So what kind of lining does he use for his "unlined" ties? The same as his regular lined ties?
Is the option "unlined" to mean totally unlined or just untipped?
Is Antonio ready for a pair of MTOs using one of his regular lasts (19040) but with Aurum quality finishing? Or do we need to wait till next month for that?
It seems like everybody prefers fresco over crispaire. I might give it a try. I initially went for crispaire due to the softness in comparison to fresco. I can't stand scratchy pants. Either way, I will stick with either of these fabrics for a while.Thanks!
I've used Chan years ago and now my HK friends are all telling me they raised their prices. I'm thinking about getting a 2-piece done in Fresco/Crispaire. Anybody know what that will clock in nowadays?
Funky style but have you tried eating a burger?