or Connect

Posts by benjamin831

Thanks Schapiro,I'd love to buy from Khakis first but unfortunately I'm a EU44/US34 so I don't have a lot of options haha
Does anybody know how much the premium MOPs are and how I can pay for it?
Thanks Shapiro, I knew it would be a crapshoot. Sorry one last question, do you know if the shoulder measure is measured from back T seam to T seam or is it just from the vertical shoulder seam to vertical should seam.T seam is the point where the the horizontal shoulder seam meets the vertical shoulder seam. Sorry to sound confusing but I don't know how else to describe it haha.
Has anyone bought from Rakuten? How did you choose your size? Are the measurements on the listings accurate?
For sale is a pair of brand new Orlebar Brown bulldog in navy. It is brand new unworn. Probably the best pair of trunks on the market right now. Nickle-plated hardware. Avoid sales taxes and shipping costs and buy it here! Waist: 14.75" Outseam: 15.5" Free shipping to CONUS!
For sale is a pair of brand new Orlebar Brown bulldog in navy. It is brand new unworn. Probably the best pair of trunks on the market right now. Nickle-plated hardware. Avoid sales taxes and shipping costs and buy it here! Waist: 14.75" Outseam: 15.5" Free shipping to CONUS! Retails for $240
LOL why are you guys expecting so much out of a basics brand I buy my underwear at?
There's something awfully wrong with those shoulders.
why did he privatize his IG all of a sudden?
Honestly, I didn't actually read all of your post.