or Connect

Posts by benjamin831

Brand new without tags double breast waistcoat made from green/brown Harris Tweed. The coat was bought from Topman but never worn. The fabric is deep and complex. Backing is made from soft Bemberg accompanied with a rear clincher. Waist: 15.5" Length: 20.75" Free shipping CONUS
For sale is a new slubby chambray shirt by Luxire. It is made with a medium weight slubby gray/blue fabric that is lumpy to the touch. It is a very nice fabric, accented with brown buttons. The shirt is washed once. Neck: 15.25 Sleeve: 31.25 Chest: 20.00 Waist: 18.00 Shoulders: 16.75 Length: 26.5 Free shipping to CONUS
For sale is a the ultimate navy gingham shirt. It's made from 7oz super beefy gingham oxford cloth with thick premium MOP buttons for closure. Details include a front pocket, rolled button down, and rear collar button, and no gauntlet buttons for comfort. Completely brand-new unworn. Retails for $120 Neck: 15 Sleeve: 31.25 Chest: 20 Waist: 18 Shoulders: 17 Length: 27 Free shipping in CONUS.
Has anyone contacted Ring direct for a MTO suit? How difficult was it to communicate the details?
Who are some of the better pantmakers in Hong Kong? I'd love to get something made for this summer.
Has anybody returned anything to Ring Jacket's Rakuten store before? I bought a very nice suit from them, the jacket was spot on but the pants were far to low and tight to be altered. I emailed them, who were very helpful and courteous in the beginning, and they haven't gotten back to me for over a week.
Is a S Mercer tee too long for someone who is 5'6?
Sorry it doesn't, I lost it
Any news on an escobar restock?
Any chance of a brown peacoat restock in S?