or Connect

Posts by benjamin831

My brown Hober grenadine is probably my favorite tie ever.
Interesting. I was actually thinking about getting the QDR in olive lamb but I already have an MDR in brown lamb and thought that olive might be too close to brown. Do you have a color accurate picture of your olive moto?
Yeah, jeans don't really do navy lamb justice. Like a navy blazer, best to pair it with a gray, shades of brown/tan
I'm on the verge of ordering the QDR in navy lamb but I feel def gonna be much harder to pull off than anything I've worn before. I don't think it'll go with jeans that well honestly, at least not as well as a pair of tan chinos.
Its better to be right than long. It's not hard, its called MTM.
The sleeves are just fine. Fools here like to cover half their hand with their sleeve for god knows why.
Very cool! Which product did you use?
Navy blue, gray, or olive green QDR? I already have a brown MDR. Impossibru to decide!
Yeah, I'm quite confused too. If its closer to brown, I might not get it since I already have a brown jacket already. Might consider blue instead.
Thanks!Wow, that's pretty dark. I must've overlooked that since I was under the impression that olive green was much lighter.