or Connect

Posts by benjamin831

Haha guys with short torsos and long arms would probably look awful in most things.
A lot of people get riders too long. Riders are meant to be fairly short to make it easier for your to crouch down when you're riding your bike.
For sale is a early 2013 Macbook Pro Retina 15" 2.4GHZ 8GB It's barely used and in excellent condition. It is running beautifully cool and smooth. The screen is manufactured by Samsung, therefore no visible signs of ghosting or yellow/blue tinting. Avoid LG displays for all 2013 Gen-1 rMBP. Keyboard is mint. Never been brought to Apple for repairs or problems. 2.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 Processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.4GHz 8 GB 1600MHz DDR3L Memory 256 GB Flash...
Would love to hear more on this. I have a Navy QMDR coming and I'm thinking about how to wear it.
Anybody receiving early July orders yet? Or are they still finishing up June?
Just put a ton of Lexol on it and even out the color. Put it in a warm area and the splotches of oil will even out. Time will solve the problem. Last thing you wanna do it experiment with dyes and other heavy conditioners.
I think they sold out of goat.
What do you folks think about unglazed goat for QMDR? Seems interesting but would love to hear your opinions.
Where's the SF approved place to buy Filson nowadays. I'm in the market for a new small duffle.
Loose heel, tight toebox and ball area. CP achilles fit "interesting"