or Connect

Posts by benjamin831

Still looks off to my eyes, especially the second pic.
I've been avoiding this combo for good reason. This thread, with the exception of Redboat's last fit, pretty much reaffirms my thinking.
What do you guys think about an all blue sneaker?
No, but I can't seem to find the option to pay for it.
Do the premium buttons cost extra?
For sale is a pair of PBJ XX-011s with a tagged size of 29. The jeans were initially soaked hot before wearing. They have been worn for 4 months then soaked with mild detergent and warm water. They are now clean and ready to ship. Waist (dipped): 14.75 Rise (front): 10 Thigh (crotch level): 10.5 Inseam: 31.75 Knee: 7.1 Leg Opening: 6.75 The 13.5oz left-hand twill denim is really amazing with light streaky fading. The hand is soft but crumply at the same time. The warp...
I noticed the buttons of late are kinda milky white opaque, lacking the luster of old. Are there new button options?
Does Ssense not carry CPs anymore? I'm having trouble finding any retailers carrying EU 38s.
I have the 11s and I'm looking to buy the 13s. I think the 11s were a bit too slim for my post-soak. Which leads me to consider getting the One Wash so I can stop stressing about shrinkage. Are the One Wash versions really soft and floppy? I kinda prefer my jeans to have some rigidity, esp when new.
2.25cm