or Connect

Posts by benjamin831

Speaking of Tom Ford. I just picked up a pair of aviators too called Franklin. I'm really disappointed by the weight and feel of them. They're my first TFs and I can't believe they're so light, then I realize the lens material is made of plastic. No poly or glass, but plastic. They're light like CVS shades light. I might have to send them back, I'm surprised they can charge $370 for a pair.
Does anybody have a picture of Falcon's black goat? How does it compare with lambskin?
For sale is my QDR made by TOJ in navy lambskin. I'm 5'6 and 127lbs and it fits me very well. It's cut close to the body. No tears or rips or scuffs of any kind. Measurements: Shoulders - 15.5 Chest - 18.5 Waist - 17 Front - 19 Back - 21 Sleeves - 22 Width @ cuff - 4.5 Width @ elbow - 5.5 Free shipping in CONUS
Don't have enough time to read through 500 pages but I assume no one got their jackets/refunds?
The problem with Acne and R&B for skinny jeans is that they don't have a light wash in their slimmest fit
For sale is a brand new suitcase by Rimowa. It is a 26" Salsa made in matte black polycarbonate. Free shipping in CONUS.
For sale is a money clip wallet made by Bottega Veneta using their classic espresso intrecciato leather. The wallet as been lightly used and is in overall excellent condition. The leather is extremely soft and supple with a slightly oily touch. It's a beautiful and stylish way to carry your cash and cards. Free shipping in CONUS
Good idea!
The soft ivy needs to be way bigger. I don't feel like it bulges out well enough to consider it "ivy",
For the regular Roma (or all regular collars for that matter), is the fusing the same stiffness as their fused cuffs and plackets? Would that be a good comparison?