or Connect

Posts by benjamin831

Has anyone bought from Rakuten? How did you choose your size? Are the measurements on the listings accurate?
For sale is a pair of brand new Orlebar Brown bulldog in navy. It is brand new unworn. Probably the best pair of trunks on the market right now. Nickle-plated hardware. Avoid sales taxes and shipping costs and buy it here! Waist: 14.75" Outseam: 15.5" Free shipping to CONUS!
For sale is a pair of brand new Orlebar Brown bulldog in navy. It is brand new unworn. Probably the best pair of trunks on the market right now. Nickle-plated hardware. Avoid sales taxes and shipping costs and buy it here! Waist: 14.75" Outseam: 15.5" Free shipping to CONUS! Retails for $240
LOL why are you guys expecting so much out of a basics brand I buy my underwear at?
There's something awfully wrong with those shoulders.
why did he privatize his IG all of a sudden?
Honestly, I didn't actually read all of your post.
I don't know which entrepreneur Hendrix is bashing on but it's pretty unfair to shit on entrepreneurs in general. They do a lot of things that make our economy running. Even if its something random like window glazing or whatever, if there's a market, why not cater to it? Lots of entrepreneurs don't stick around their business forever, they sell it and move on to something more interesting.
Could you explain how you altered the seat of those pants?
For sale is a pair of CP Achilles Low in Navy. Worn only a handful of times. Condition is excellent. I installed toe and heel taps so there is virtually no sole wear. Leather smell is still strong and is incredibly supple. A fantastic pair of sneakers. Comes with everything. Free shipping to CONUS.