or Connect

Posts by benjamin831

Does anybody else know where I can find EU38s besides Ssense?
Why are people arguing about pointless shit?
How is PC superior to Luxire?
There's got to be far more than 200 or so missing orders. TOJ was huge in SuFu and MFA as well, I'm sure there are users there who ordered too during the closing months.
Guess I'm out $820. Can someone add me to that list??
Wait why is this thead moving so fast all of a sudden? I haven't checked for a few weeks and now it's blowing up. Is all hope lost?
Any chance for a trunkshow on the west coast this year?
This beautiful belt made by Equus Leathers in the UK is constructed from Bakers' bridle leather. Bakers is the last Oak Bark tannery in the UK and produce small quantities of very beautiful, traditional and characterful leather and are one of the undiscovered gems of the leather trade. It can be dated back to the Roman days. All our Bakers leather is made using very traditional techniques and takes somewhere between 12 and 24 months from start to the finished...
Brand new without tags double breast waistcoat made from green/brown Harris Tweed. The coat was bought from Topman but never worn. The fabric is deep and complex. Backing is made from soft Bemberg accompanied with a rear clincher. Waist: 15.5" Length: 20.75" Free shipping CONUS
For sale is a new slubby chambray shirt by Luxire. It is made with a medium weight slubby gray/blue fabric that is lumpy to the touch. It is a very nice fabric, accented with brown buttons. The shirt is washed once. Neck: 15.25 Sleeve: 31.25 Chest: 20.00 Waist: 18.00 Shoulders: 16.75 Length: 26.5 Free shipping to CONUS