or Connect

Posts by Boss1982

Greetings Up for grabs is a beautiful brand new with Tags Ermenegildo Zegna jacket in a Navy color. Size 40L. The original price is $1695.00 You can have it for $500.00 or I will consider best offer. Free shipping to USA. Shipping to Canada = Add $10.00 Shipping to Europe = Add $20 It has 2 buttons, double vents, 100% Wool and it is Made in Spain. Here are the measurements: Armpit to Armpit = 20 inches Shoulder to Shoulder = 18.5 inches Waist = 19.5 inches Sleeve...
I have two pairs - sand and brown color chelsea boots - both are VERY comfortable and they look nice...I get compliments all the time! I've had the sand color boots for almost a year and they are holding up well...
Up for sale are New In Box Fendi sneakers, size 10 but it can fit up to size 10.5 as they run a bit big. Please see attached photos. Original price is $445, The sale price is a $150 free shipping in contiguous USA and add 10$ shipping for Canada and 20$ shipping for Europe! Email me for more photos and details if you like. Do submit offers Paypal accepted. No returns Item will be shipped as soon as payment is made. thank you.
Grilled chicken, minestrone soup and few bites of pasta.
Versace Collection Khaki color T-shirt Versace Collection Dark Denim I swear I didn't mean to do the above, Boss Black socks Thompson- Suede Tan shoes Boss Orange brown belt Emporio Armani Brown watch Sure nothing is probably SF Approved but I got tremendous deals on these items.
Honestly bro I didn't really think he'd know the actual name but I just wanted to test it out.
A month ago I bought suede light brown colored Saks wingtips for about 40 dollars on clearance. They look nice, they feel comfortable but we'll see how long they last. The shoes have Made in Italy written on them. I inquired a Saks associates in the shoes dept. one time regarding who makes these shoes but he didn't know name of the company. He did say that the leather is used from Italy but they are made in Portugal, yet the shoes had Made in Italy sign on them.
Up for sale is a gorgeous, brand new with tags, Polo Ralph Lauren 100% Cashmere sweater V-neck in a fairly bright Orange color. The fabric is absolutely beautiful. It retails for $398.00. Have it here ; SOLD : shipping included to USA and Canada. Europe add $12.00 extra. Also, I will consider some reasonable offers. Please inquire!!!!! and ask questions. Here are some measurements; Armpit to Armpit: 40 inches all around Waist: 37 inches Shoulder to Cuff: 26 inches Total...
Hello All I have this Armani Collezioni Black color casual 1 Button Jacket, no vents, non-working buttons on cuff, fully lined... It is a size 38 Regular but slim fit, It did not fit me. It retailed at Saks for $1025.00 with tax. You can have it here for about 75% off at $250.00 >$185.00 Shipping included but also give me your best reasonable offer. It has a little rough texture to it as also indicated by the photographs. If you need more photographs or have more...
Saks Off Fifth in Leesburg plus other locations are having a Men's event this weekend - Preview Sale. Buy one suit, get another free. I've seen quite a few Valentino Roma, Zzegna, Ermenegildo Zegna, Calvin Klein Collection suits. I heard some Armani Collezioni suits should be arriving soon plus some Isaia. Sportscoats will be 40% off - last time i visited there were some Samuehlson, Valentino, Zzegna, Calvin Klein Collection, a few Brioni, and A few Ermenegildo Zegna .